Check your account email address ×

I’m so sick of dumbfucks claiming all the voter fraud shit is fake

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You are a moron JT. Voter fraud is illegal, where are the indictments? Says right in the tweet you posted ACCUSED. You are lead around by the nose just like they want you to be. 

So indictments And prosecutions are the only thing that makes it real? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

So indictments And prosecutions are the only thing that makes it real? 

Uh yeah. Because your own links say "ACCUSED" not under arrest or being investigated. ACCUSED by some private investigators. A former police chief and FBI officer should know what evidence is needed to at least initiate an investigation but these are just affidavits right now. A couple interviews by investigators should be able to determine if this is valid or not. Until then this is just a propaganda piece. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Uh yeah. Because your own links say "ACCUSED" not under arrest or being investigated. ACCUSED by some private investigators. A former police chief and FBI officer should know what evidence is needed to at least initiate an investigation but these are just affidavits right now. A couple interviews by investigators should be able to determine if this is valid or not. Until then this is just a propaganda piece. 

Lmao it’s not just these examples look at the Omar example. It doesn’t matter what evidence I present people like you will poo poo it 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Lmao it’s not just these examples look at the Omar example. It doesn’t matter what evidence I present people like you will poo poo it 

It should be a slam dunk by prosecutors then. You post propaganda pieces by right wing twitter "news" orgs. How many of your outrageous accusations have turned fruitful? That should tell you something 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

It should be a slam dunk by prosecutors then. You post propaganda pieces by right wing twitter "news" orgs. How many of your outrageous accusations have turned fruitful? That should tell you something 

Your standard of prosecution or bust is laughable. 

your attacks based on twitter being the source are laughable as well. 99% of the sources are used a Twitter I respect your news sources or respected journalists. Twitter is a news medium and you’re at Hominem attack Doesn’t change that fact

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Your standard of prosecution or bust is laughable. 

your attacks based on twitter being the source are laughable as well. 99% of the sources are used a Twitter I respect your news sources or respected journalists. Twitter is a news medium and you’re at Hominem attack Doesn’t change that fact

So click the link in the tweet and post the actual article, instead of a link to it.

Makes you look like you actually might have read what you are posting.

Like this:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/reports-nearly-1400-virginia-voters-got-two-ballots-in-the-mail