Check your account email address ×

Some great threads here boys.

s pump

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

The Ontario Forum is a write off due to 1 retard and opening FSCE to see the whole 1st page is those 2 idiots is enough to make Ya quit the interwebs

The constant gross, immature talk is tiring. I'd be slamming the ban hammer on a few of these guys. It's too bad.

Edited by s pump
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, s pump said:

The constant gross, immature talk is tiring. I'd be slamming the ban hammer on a few of these guys. It's too bad.

Have you tried just adding a few members to your "ignore" list,,,,,it may solve your issue.

23 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Like the constant Frankie vs 550 etc bullshit that screws up almost every thread lately? The same thing said over and over like they are children playing patty cake? 

hey you retarded know nothing weak american faggot ratdooski, mach and his boyfriends are the problem. i insulted gay kev a few months ago, who is machs boyfriend, and they hated me with a vengeance since. 

22 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nah I've had about enough of Franny.  You see that?  You say I harass Franny even though he's been telling people to go kill themselves for the history of this site.  Nice spin move there Karen.  He even went to jail after saying he was going to kill people on facebook and knocking his aunt down off the porch, yet I'm doing the harassing.

Consider me the "silent majority".

the world would be a better place if you killed yourself faggot. dont cry about it, do it

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This thread is now officially infected :lol: 

oh yeah but your wpww buddy faggotballfagfaggey, one of the most homosexual members on fs, has been in on this thread since page 1 but now it's infected. maybe you hate me because im not queer like you guys are. you going to the pig fuck fest in mn?

17 hours ago, Roosting said:

Well for one big reason , I don't see any multiple postings a day from anyone trumpeting the superior job he is doing. Especially half assed political hack articles that anyone that was truly objective would not post.

That prize is all yours. You can object all you want but it's clear as day you hate trump and will believe just about anything that is printed just to justify your bias. 

Can you detail how trump has weaponized the DOJ? Be specific. Wasn't it already weaponized from the last administration along with the IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA?

trump is a twat but from the slow leak of information it appears the former administration was full of twats all eager to obstruct the peaceful transition of power and do what ever it took to accomplish the goal. To me, that is way worse than some brash newyork asshole with a personality I do not like. The last admin was corrupt to the core and attempted to subvert your election cycle and overtake the government. The fact your all deranged over trump and not the democratic party as a whole is strange.

Pretty clear to me. It's like fucking backwards world. Blaming riots, putting seniors in nursing homes, economy shitting the bed on Trump. It's insane and if they can't see the big picture by now, well then...............

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Have you tried just adding a few members to your "ignore" list,,,,,it may solve your issue.

The list is growing

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

oh yeah but your wpww buddy faggotballfagfaggey, one of the most homosexual members on fs, has been in on this thread since page 1 but now it's infected. maybe you hate me because im not queer like you guys are. you going to the pig fuck fest in mn?

Come on Frank. Talk about tools, sleds, trucks, guns. You're not 13 anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Pretty clear to me. It's like fucking backwards world. Blaming riots, putting seniors in nursing homes, economy shitting the bed on Trump. It's insane and if they can't see the big picture by now, well then...............

The list is growing

Come on Frank. Talk about tools, sleds, trucks, guns. You're not 13 anymore.

I tried. mach and zoso absolutely have to get banned if fs is going to be cool again.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, FrankieJames7 said:

I tried. mach and zoso absolutely have to get banned if fs is going to be cool again.

Everything was OK, until you started up a few weeks ago. Why don't you STFU, and die?