Check your account email address ×

Is everyone ready to admit they were Duped

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

With the CDC admitting only 6% or 10000 of the deaths were strictly COVID related are you ready to admit you were duped? 

Are ready to admit that woman from Michigan didn’t kill all those people in the nursing homes?  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Are ready to admit that woman from Michigan didn’t kill all those people in the nursing homes?  

she killed one of my family members mother fucker. There were several people moved from hospitals into her nursing home. About 20 people were infected by these people and 10 died as a result. This was her policy. Explain to me why they didn't use the filed hospitals we spent millions building that had zero patients. Those facilities went unused, why is that. Don't you find it od that the states with the highest death counts all had this policy??? 

XCR1250, I had a 1/2 hour mask free conversation with a couple from Rice Lake WI about sleds and SxS's.  They were up here on the North Shore in my shop.  They didn't even bring masks with them.  They confirmed the things you have said about WI and mask wearing.  I had no problem with them being in my shop, I wore a mask because it's mandatory for me in my shop.  I should have gotten his number, he was asking about guided sled trips on the North Shore and I'd be willing to ride with these people summer or winter.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

she killed one of my family members mother fucker. There were several people moved from hospitals into her nursing home. About 20 people were infected by these people and 10 died as a result. This was her policy. Explain to me why they didn't use the filed hospitals we spent millions building that had zero patients. Those facilities went unused, why is that. Don't you find it od that the states with the highest death counts all had this policy??? 

I’ve posted several times why this was done and it was done using federal guidelines.

Just now, frenchy said:

are firemen in NY still hosing down Jews in the streets? 

Yes I fucked that one up I own that

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve posted several times why this was done and it was done using federal guidelines.

That's total horseshit. If it was a federal guideline Whitmer Cuomo and the others would be yelling that from the rooftops. Whitmer blocked bipartisan legislation that would've ended the policy.You're telling me she vetoed a bill that would've ended a policy that killed thousands and that she had nothing to do with it it was the fault of the feds. 

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The revised CDC stuff says pretty much nobody died from strictly covid.  In nursing homes it’s reasonable to conclude they had underlying conditions, not sure why else would require “nursing”.  So zero covid deaths in nursing homes per CDC.  

We knew pretty early who Covid was killing.   I think there was some genuine fear that it would overwhelm our hospitals and some early action was reasonable and justified. 

What bothers me is the lack of honest reporting with the public about the true mortality rate when taking into account that the majority of the people infected were A-symptomatic and never got tested.   It also bothers me how the media kept (and still is) trying to instill fear by over emphasizing the impact especially when it comes to the youth.   Kawasaki like syndrome, mental illness....now its short and long term damage to the organs.

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes I fucked that one up I own that

That's total horseshit. If it was a federal guideline Whitmer Cuomo and the others would be yelling that from the rooftops. Whitmer blocked bipartisan legislation that would've ended the policy.You're telling me she vetoed a bill that would've ended a policy that killed thousands and that she had nothing to do with it it was the fault of the feds. 

I’m not going to argue about it...I read the article and posted it here but clearly it doesn’t matter.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not going to argue about it...I read the article and posted it here but clearly it doesn’t matter.

You posted one story when and where is it post it again