Check your account email address ×

Feds covering up COVID data.

oh my oh my what will we do with a virus so deadly it kills less than 1% of the people infected just running loose with out more tracking lmfao . can we print up any more story's to attempt to drive fear in to the sheep 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh my oh my what will we do with a virus so deadly it kills less than 1% of the people infected just running loose with out more tracking lmfao . can we print up any more story's to attempt to drive fear in to the sheep 

And look at who the first person on here to start a post driving more fear.  Doom and Gloom, it's all people like him have. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And look at who the first person on here to start a post driving more fear.  Doom and Gloom, it's all people like him have. 

You two just love Trump and his posse lying to you.🤣

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

3xxF2iE.jpg

And you deflect by going after the media using a reporter that actually did a great Interview with Trump...what was dishonest about it? 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you deflect by going after the media using a reporter that actually did a great Interview with Trump...what was dishonest about it? 

The cult must defend their leader. 

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Both Kamala and Biden lie in their first time together, and the girls are calling Trump out.

Lovely, ladies... lovely.

Well considering the article is about HHS fudging the Covid numbers why in the fuck would I talk about Biden and Kamala? 
Also I noticed you ignored the comment about your assinine meme.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You two just love Trump and his posse lying to you.🤣

so you think crashing a economy and forcing 10s of 1000s of buisnesses to shut down for ever putting millions out of jobs that wont come back for decades is worth it for this 1% kill rate flu?

I thought this was temporary just so the ER could keep up?

but you just keep sniffing the clamy taint of Gretchen begging for more govenment control for somthing they could never control if they wanted to you fucking lemming 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think crashing a economy and forcing 10s of 1000s of buisnesses to shut down for ever putting millions out of jobs that wont come back for decades is worth it for this 1% kill rate flu?

I thought this was temporary just so the ER could keep up?

but you just keep sniffing the clamy taint of Gretchen begging for more govenment control for somthing they could never control if they wanted to you fucking lemming 

Again...the topic at hand is HHS fudging the numbers and now you are blathering about Whitmer...fuck dude get your synapses under control! 🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again...the topic at hand is HHS fudging the numbers and now you are blathering about Whitmer...fuck dude get your synapses under control! 🤣🤣

every artical is fucking irelivent fear mongoring bullshit to keep the lemming in line and conditioned  to follow  the orders working great on you