Check your account email address ×

Tucker nails Covid and the Purpose of the shutdowns

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The cure is only a few inexpensive supplements and drugs. Meanwhile trump is saying we need a trillion dollar vaccine. How sad is that? 

I agree he's a fucking idiot. He should've stayed out of the Covid shit and let the Democrats hang themselves over it after the 3 million dead predictions went out the window two weeks after they were made. 

COVID, Shmovid. It's all bullshit.

This country is divided with deadly hatred. Fugggedaboutit.

It's just the way it is. 2020 and the USA is in a state of near civil war.

Protests

Demonstrations

Assaults

Looting

Arson

Massive destruction

Absolute lawlessness

Shootings

MURDERS!!!!

Where am I wrong boyz???

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The cure is only a few inexpensive supplements and drugs. Meanwhile trump is saying we need a trillion dollar vaccine. How sad is that? 

Have you heard of forsythia? I guess the Chinese were using that stuff for treating the Rona. You know how the Chinese are with their herbs. 

Just now, Anler said:

Have you heard of forsythia? I guess the Chinese were using that stuff for treating the Rona. You know how the Chinese are with their herbs. 

Nope. Haven’t heard of it. Zinc and vitamin D at optimum levels can keeps things from spiraling. I have seen the evidence on that. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. Haven’t heard of it. Zinc and vitamin D at optimum levels can keeps things from spiraling. I have seen the evidence on that. 

I take Vit D daily due to a deficiency. I take some cold buster supplements during peak season and they are heavy on zinc and selenium. I rarely get sick even with 2 teenagers living with me. 

I fucking love it.  Just watching on news how anyone going out to eat or bar is a selfish bastard , but turning to the great John Lewis ..... Brave Americans foregoing their own safety to attend mass gatherings to pay tribute to the icon.   :lol: