Check your account email address ×

US ranked among worst countries to raise a family, study says

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Really, anyone who feels this way should move to where it's better, perhaps Venezuela if you can get around their border fences.

So if you live here you dont have the right to complain about anything? Is that what you are saying? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So if you live here you dont have the right to complain about anything? Is that what you are saying? 

That's what is so great about the USA, you have the right to complain,  if that's what you want, but even better is that you have the right to MOVE away, if you are true about your feelings.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's what is so great about the USA, you have the right to complain,  if that's what you want, but even better is that you have the right to MOVE away, if you are true about your feelings.

So we dont need to change anything right? 

UnderlineKeyboard shortcut Ctrl+U

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hey, do you guys remember a post I made about the USA getting fat, impregnated sows from Central America, and all manner of scum human immigrants???

And I said where are the girls from Norway, Sweden and Finland, why aren't THEY coming to America????

Look at the top three countries!!!!!  LMAO!!! 

Yup, Znotty calls it right again!!!!!!!! 

God, how can Znotty be so smart!!

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Greatest fucking country in the world. That’s from people who’ve been to one adjacent state. 

I listen to the financial commentaries every day. I just dont understand how this math is going to work out. Its beyond fixing. 

Me personally, I think the USA has good mountains, rivers, woods, etc.

Unfortunately, we have WAY TOO MANY BASTARD HUMANS IN THIS COUNTRY.

Don't believe me, look up the CRIME STATS for the USA...............one of the worst. 

It's the negros, and the negro influence....................they are destroying the USA. 

Many whites are bastards too. Rotten motherfukkers. 

Negros hate  whites, and negros have high testosterone, which makes them rape, fight, and kill. 

The stats are all there.  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

UnderlineKeyboard shortcut Ctrl+U

Hey, do you guys remember a post I made about the USA getting fat, impregnated sows from Central America, and all manner of scum human immigrants???

And I said where are the girls from Norway, Sweden and Finland, why aren't THEY coming to America????

Look at the top three countries!!!!!  LMAO!!! 

Yup, Znotty calls it right again!!!!!!!! 

God, how can Znotty be so smart!!

Central American women are so sweet. 

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

Didn't say that at all, just those who keep b-tching about how bad it is in America might consider moving somewhere they believe is better, or run for office and change what you don't like here..

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Central American women are so sweet. 

I wish there was a SHOOT TO KILL order in effect along the border. This country has been destroyed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Anler said:

So we dont need to change anything right? 

You actually believe this?:lmao: Not everywhere is like Shitago.

" I think if we, as Americans, are truly honest with ourselves, we might understand why the United States ranks solidly as the second-worst country to raise a family,” said Benson-Fergusson."

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish there was a SHOOT TO KILL order in effect along the border. This country has been destroyed. 

Blacks have a shoot to kill order on WHITEY!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You actually believe this?:lmao: Not everywhere is like Shitago.

" I think if we, as Americans, are truly honest with ourselves, we might understand why the United States ranks solidly as the second-worst country to raise a family,” said Benson-Fergusson."

No, but I am not the one saying if you disagree with me you should leave the country. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

It is their fall back phrase. Makes them appear smart. 

Anything that upsets their fragile sensibilities should get you deported!

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Anything that upsets their fragile sensibilities should get you deported!

This nation was built on one thought and one thought only. If you don’t like it....get the fuck out. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

This nation was built on one thought and one thought only. If you don’t like it....get the fuck out. 

I was just reminding them of how that applies when they post their snowflake threads...

Just now, Anler said:

I was just reminding them of how that applies when they post their snowflake threads...

What I wrote is in the constitution. I read it last night. Get the fuck out! It’s there. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

What I wrote is in the constitution. I read it last night. Get the fuck out! It’s there. 

Id have to find a country that the US doesnt want to sanction or bomb before I do that... 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Id have to find a country that the US doesnt want to sanction or bomb before I do that... 

The list is getting mighty slim under this administration. The world is refusing to cooperate with the US 

Edited by spin_dry