Check your account email address ×

I know some of you fags dont like Ron Paul but...

He is a doctor and you are a fucking idiot. 

They're Lying About Covid...Yet The Fear-Filled Public Still Believes

written by daniel mcadams
monday july 6, 2020printer.png

The daily death count has morphed into the daily "new case" count, as 100,000 tests a day have exploded into 700,000 tests. Is it a wonder cases are increasing? But what they don't dare mention is that deaths and even the death rate continue to decline. In fact the CDC warns that Covid is at the stage where it cannot even be classified an epidemic due to declining deaths. Still, more masks are required and petty dictators all around are calling for a return to lockdown. Can the truth ever be heard above all the lies? Watch today's Liberty Report:

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

The daily death count has morphed into the daily "new case" count, as 100,000 tests a day have exploded into 700,000 tests. Is it a wonder cases are increasing? But what they don't dare mention is that deaths and even the death rate continue to decline. In fact the CDC warns that Covid is at the stage where it cannot even be classified an epidemic due to declining deaths. Still, more masks are required and petty dictators all around are calling for a return to lockdown. Can the truth ever be heard above all the lies? Watch today's Liberty Report:

Did he ever find the gold at Fort Knox? 

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Dancing, music, alcohol!!!!!!   

oh noes!!!!!!   

There are a bunch of lakes in Cass County MI that FIBs own houses on. 

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ron has been looking for it since the “70’s. Maybe it’s been moved. 

I think it has only been seen by the public once. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

Who here besides the resident libtards dislike him?  

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who here besides the resident libtards dislike him?  

I’m not sure who dislikes him. He has been known to vacillate between solid constitutionalism and the bizarre. Not much middle ground with him. He gives little warning when he’s going to fly off the rails into jt land.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m not sure who dislikes him. He has been known to vacillate between solid constitutionalism and the bizarre. Not much middle ground with him. He gives little warning when he’s going to fly off the rails into jt land.  

His son is a bit more even keeled.   I supported both of them when they ran for President and would do so again if Rand run's again.   I'd like to see a Rand Paul/Dan Crenshaw ticket in 2024.