Check your account email address ×

does mach have any dupes

it wouldn't surprise me, the old worthless fuck cant even wank off his own pecker anymore. nothing better to do but create an army of dupes :dunno:

someone called him the american momo, and in alot of ways he is, would be especially funny if he created dupes on here for fun

28 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it wouldn't surprise me, the old worthless fuck cant even wank off his own pecker anymore. nothing better to do but create an army of dupes :dunno:

someone called him the american momo, and in alot of ways he is, would be especially funny if he created dupes on here for fun

Dupe yer' ass, you CHUM SALMON-Lookin' bitch!!  I make more in one day than you make all year. 

Where do you even live now?  A homeless shelter in Fairbanks? 

Manley Hot Springs?

Tanana? 

What do you do for work in Tanana? There's no jobs there, other than chopping wood, and shoveling sled-dog shit!!!

You got any broads? No, you ain't got shit, other than waxing your dolphin behind the outhouse!!!   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dupe yer' ass, you CHUM SALMON-Lookin' bitch!!  I make more in one day than you make all year. 

Where do you even live now?  A homeless shelter in Fairbanks? 

Manley Hot Springs?

Tanana? 

What do you do for work in Tanana? There's no jobs there, other than chopping wood, and shoveling sled-dog shit!!!

You got any broads? No, you ain't got shit, other than waxing your dolphin behind the outhouse!!!   

He may wax the dolphin but u love sucking cock behind the outhouse!!!

1 minute ago, The One said:

He may wax the dolphin but u love sucking cock behind the outhouse!!!

Nope, doesn't count, faggot-face!!!  You're copying my stuff. If anybody is sucking cock, it's YOU!!! I gave you 8 years to post your broads, you flaked!!!! Guess what, YOU"RE THE FAGGOT!!!  

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, doesn't count, faggot-face!!!  You're copying my stuff. If anybody is sucking cock, it's YOU!!! I gave you 8 years to post your broads, you flaked!!!! Guess what, YOU"RE THE FAGGOT!!!  

I have been on the site for 2 years , and I have no dupes either !! Sorry fact 

Just now, The One said:

I have been on the site for 2 years , and I have no dupes either !! Sorry fact 

Why haven't you posted your broads in two years?   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

She is 17 for fuck sakes , get a grip !!

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's ur gig HOMO 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

No, he doesn't have any dupes.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Oh. That's too old for snotty.

:groin:

the member awful knawfuls signature made me think that awful knawful was a dupe. it wouldn't suprise me if cantwaxhisdolphin did shit like create his own arch nemesis as a form of entertainment. thanks for clearing it up 

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the member awful knawfuls signature made me think that awful knawful was a dupe. it wouldn't suprise me if cantwaxhisdolphin did shit like create his own arch nemesis as a form of entertainment. thanks for clearing it up 

There i fixed it.

6 hours ago, The One said:

That's ur gig HOMO 

Nope, I offered to take the GDT for 8 years...............you lose, and you suck dicks in the boy's room!!!

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

There i fixed it.

Look at this!! An Albanian and a R/C Dozer Operator are new BFFs!!!! Hey Frankie watch out he doesn't invite ya' over to his place. You might wake up with your pants around your ankles!!!!!