Check your account email address ×

We had big demonstrations in the 60s.70s over Viet Nam, but I don't think the violence was like today. I obsess over black violence. They are insane people. 

Joe Biden Facing Ridicule After Revealing He “Sits On The Toilet Backwards”

March 21, 2020
biden-640x360.jpg Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden greets customers at the Buttercup Diner during a campaign stop in Oakland, Calif., Tuesday, March 3, 2020. (AP Photo/Tony Avelar)

At the end of a press conference that can only be described as nothing less than bizarre, presidential candidate Joe Biden wrapped up his speech with a personal anecdote involving his morning routine. The story definitely did not seem necessary. It did not seem relevant and I’m sure Biden had intended this story to be a lighthearted end before leaving the stage. However, it was anything but that.

#ToiletGate More Polarizing Than Expected

“We all have 24 hours in a day. Sure there are things you need to do. Each morning after I finish my cereal, like every other American, I go to the bathroom. But I don’t just do that, I’m hunched over writing ideas, my notepad on the toilet top.” Biden continued, “(laughing) that’s the great thing about the toilet really, why do you think they designed it like a desk? So when you sit doing your business, you can also take care of business.” – Washington Post

Image result for joe biden press conference It could have been the intimate setting of the press conference that caused Biden to open up so personally

I had never seen less reporter hands go up in a press conference. After the first part he could have played it off as someone who just likes to take notes on the john. Weird but whatever. But then he went on to clarify. “Why do you think they designed it like a desk?”

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Im starting to lose faith in humanity again. Another reason I want Covid to run wild! :lol:

30 million boomers would be a great start.   Really no reason we have anyone over 70 alive in this country

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

30 million boomers would be a great start.   Really no reason we have anyone over 70 alive in this country

He’ll be hiding  down in his bunker...have to root him out of there just like Sadaam! 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Im starting to lose faith in humanity again. Another reason I want Covid to run wild! :lol:

Covid is affecting people mentally more so than physically right now.  

IMO of course.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I know a few 70+ year olds that still bust their ass doing what many younger people wouldn't and couldn't.  Many of them put their time in to enjoy what little they have left now that they're older.  Lotta younger generation already want that and they havn't put an ounce of effort into anything constructive yet to put towards it.

• Like 1