Check your account email address ×

From A Bar In East Lansing to Grosse Pte....Covid 19

• Platinum Contributing Member

So maybe as some have said that while the potency of the virus has possibly diminished the transmission has become more effective...who knows.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2020/06/27/harpers-bar-east-lansing-coronavirus-grosse-pointe/3268551001/

We are doing pretty good around here, still have to wear a mask if you're out in public, and 6' rule..I haven't been out to a restaurant yet but back to full on traveling for work..Started that 3 weeks ago..My parents are both in Arizona and I hear they are having a slight up tick in cases..

I have to say I've about had it with the Rona..Only good thing is not going out to bars and stuff I've noticed my bank account is doing quite well and I've been able to do some things I've wanted to do for a while but put off due to lack of $$$..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We are doing pretty good around here, still have to wear a mask if you're out in public, and 6' rule..I haven't been out to a restaurant yet but back to full on traveling for work..Started that 3 weeks ago..My parents are both in Arizona and I hear they are having a slight up tick in cases..

I have to say I've about had it with the Rona..Only good thing is not going out to bars and stuff I've noticed my bank account is doing quite well and I've been able to do some things I've wanted to do for a while but put off due to lack of $$$.. 

For reals?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Don't take this the wrong way but that's just sad.

Not really, some things are more important than others and some things get put off. I'm sure you do the same.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

When I cut waaaay back on the drinking and quit smoking I noticed extra money in my account too. Going out to the bars all the time I pissed thru money left and right. Some good times! :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

When I cut waaaay back on the drinking and quit smoking I noticed extra money in my account too. Going out to the bars all the time I pissed thru money left and right. Some good times! :lol: 

Haha....back in the day there was nothing better waking up still half in the bag with missing hundreds, cigarette mouth and that feeling of I hope I didn't insult anybody last night. 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Not really, some things are more important than others and some things get put off. I'm sure you do the same.

Actually... no.

When ever a paycheck comes in the house, I move money to certain accounts for certain things. And some to a savings that is specifically for 'things that come up'.

Not dissin' ya Rigid, honestly. I apologize if I came off the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....back in the day there was nothing better waking up still half in the bag with missing hundreds, cigarette mouth and that feeling of I hope I didn't insult anybody last night. 😂😂😂

:lol2:You nailed it!!!  lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Actually... no.

When ever a paycheck comes in the house, I move money to certain accounts for certain things. And some to a savings that is specifically for 'things that come up'.

Not dissin' ya Rigid, honestly. I apologize if I came off the wrong way.

No, I didn't think you were..I think you might have took what I said the wrong way.. Like I have put off buying a new landscape trailer for a few years, the one I've had the past 16 has worked fine other that it being 16 years old so last week a bought a new one 2021 7x14 dovetail PJ Trailer, stuff like that is what I meant..I have no cc debt, 819 credit score, money in the bank, cash in my pocket..Single parent, single income with two teenagers full time..Life is good..

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Scared to look in wallet. Then when ya finally did - was way more gone than ya expected :lol: 

• Haha 1