Check your account email address ×

Which One Of You Was At Talladega?

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you guys cheering and wishing you had the stones  to do it...alas you just run your mouths here about black dudes...well done chickenshits!!! 🤣👍🏼

Just admit you were wrong again son - just like you were with the smarmy white kid when the injun got in his face :snack:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just admit you were wrong again son - just like you were with the smarmy white kid when the injun got in his face :snack:

You would think after 3 years or Russia and that and impeachment.... they would get the fucking hint.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Oh ya. That was epic!

Goddamn Mouthful take a break...you don’t need to suck every dick at once!!! 🤣🤣

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

You would think after 3 years or Russia and that and impeachment.... they would get the fucking hint.

I got the hint a long time ago...you’re a miserable little phony hard ass.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you guys cheering and wishing you had the stones  to do it...alas you just run your mouths here about black dudes...well done chickenshits!!! 🤣👍🏼

cheering ? sorry you a sorry sack not cheering just not running around with a dripping tampon crying racist to any one who is not all in with the latest knee jerk bullshit of the moment like you  every fucking day . such a sorry fucking me to lemming 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

cheering ? sorry you a sorry sack not cheering just not running around with a dripping tampon crying racist to any one who is not all in with the latest knee jerk bullshit of the moment like you  every fucking day . such a sorry fucking me to lemming 

Ahh bullshit...pay attention dummy..there are guys here that are clearly racists and the way they say shit they seem proud of it. Now settle down and try to compose a halfway coherent post. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh bullshit...pay attention dummy..there are guys here that are clearly racists.

well calling me out in to it is on you . 

I will admit right now I have issues with a lot of people and a judge a fuck load of them baises on a first look.  if you don't you are a fool but I give every one a chance to prove me wrong . like I have stated many times I lived in the hood for my young years and am intimately aware of how a lot of people are raised and why they are where they are now . this shit starts at home and it is not because they are black but because how a lot of black people raise there kids generation after generation . sad deal really but blaming the cops and crackers or slavery  for there issues is just another bullshit victimized excuse .

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh bullshit...pay attention dummy..there are guys here that are clearly racists and the way they say shit they seem proud of it. Now settle down and try to compose a halfway coherent post. 

STFU you Chris Farley lookin honky!

:koo-koo: