Check your account email address ×

Can any of you dem supporters explain this?

Why is the government of this country paying groups like Freedom Inc. to go out and cause issues?

When you go to Black Lives Matter website and try to DONATE, it directs you to ACTBLUE, which is a left-leaning organization that strictly donates to Democrats, why is that?

Between January and mid-July 2019, ActBlue brought in $420 million, and that "According to the organization, that total came from 3.3 million unique donors and was dispersed to almost 9,000 Democratic campaigns and organizations, with $246 million coming in the second quarter alone."

I would love for you to explain why a left leaning political affiliated organization such as ACTBLUE is involved with the MONEY side of BLM?  

• Sad 1

You should look into how the CIA overthrows other govts. Causes civil unrest, irratic swings in political control, etc... Basically pits different groups of people against each other so we don't focus on the man behind the curtain. I feel like that is happening to us. It's easy to do with social media. Just upload a bunch of outrageous shit that gets people riled up and angry at another group of people. Democrats! Trump! Boogaloo! BLM! It's all a bunch of silliness. 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

You should look into how the CIA overthrows other govts. Causes civil unrest, irratic swings in political control, etc... Basically pits different groups of people against each other so we don't focus on the man behind the curtain. I feel like that is happening to us. It's easy to do with social media. Just upload a bunch of outrageous shit that gets people riled up and angry at another group of people. Democrats! Trump! Boogaloo! BLM! It's all a bunch of silliness. 

Oh, I agree.    Why are we voting for people that have been in DC for decades instead of getting rid of these politicians?  Instead the dems give us biden?  Not hard to figure out the problem.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh, I agree.    Why are we voting for people that have been in DC for decades instead of getting rid of these politicians?  Instead the dems give us biden?  Not hard to figure out the problem.

I dont

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is the government of this country paying groups like Freedom Inc. to go out and cause issues?

When you go to Black Lives Matter website and try to DONATE, it directs you to ACTBLUE, which is a left-leaning organization that strictly donates to Democrats, why is that?

Between January and mid-July 2019, ActBlue brought in $420 million, and that "According to the organization, that total came from 3.3 million unique donors and was dispersed to almost 9,000 Democratic campaigns and organizations, with $246 million coming in the second quarter alone."

I would love for you to explain why a left leaning political affiliated organization such as ACTBLUE is involved with the MONEY side of BLM?  

Never heard of Freedom Inc so can't help you there.  I've used ActBlue to donate to a few democratic campaigns including Elizabeth Warren.  ActBlue isn't an arm of the government if that's what you're asking and if they are doing something wrong or unethical I need to know about please let me know otherwise I don't see anything wrong with their organization.  Apparently the GOP got jealous of ActBlue and started WinRed so there you go :) 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I dont

Everytime I bring up voting for Justin Amash or another 3rd Party candidate then usual suspects here say the same shit...WHY DO YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!

Too many people are stuck in the two party rut.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't either, but they keep getting elected by someone.  So I guess just guys like MC vote for them?

Yeah well you GOTTA vote for the lesser of two evils ya know... 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everytime I bring up voting for Justin Amash or another 3rd Party candidate then usual suspects here say the same shit...WHY DO YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR VOTE!!!!!!!!

Too many people are stuck in the two party rut.

I thought the whole outrage was over "You gotta vote!" well when i vote they say "You just wasted your vote and got so-and-so elected!" Personally I dont think it makes a fucking difference. 

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Never heard of Freedom Inc so can't help you there.  I've used ActBlue to donate to a few democratic campaigns including Elizabeth Warren.  ActBlue isn't an arm of the government if that's what you're asking and if they are doing something wrong or unethical I need to know about please let me know otherwise I don't see anything wrong with their organization.  Apparently the GOP got jealous of ActBlue and started WinRed so there you go :) 

ActBlue is not run by the official Democratic Party or any other organization. We are a mission-based organization, which is why only Democrats (not Republicans) can use our tools to fundraise.

I think the big question is, Why is BLM associated to any organization that is solely for one political party?  Follow the money.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

I don't either, but they keep getting elected by someone.  So I guess just guys like MC vote for them?

It's a combination of things.  Obviously name recognition generally ups your chances of winning as do your track record, likability factor, dislikability factor of your opponent, fundraising ability, district makeup, all to varying degrees, probably with track record having less of an impact than some of the others.  I hear a lot of people say that they vote policy not, person but I think most are kidding themselves.  

Just now, racer254 said:

ActBlue is not run by the official Democratic Party or any other organization. We are a mission-based organization, which is why only Democrats (not Republicans) can use our tools to fundraise.

I think the big question is, Why is BLM associated to any organization that is solely for one political party?  Follow the money.

Act Blue provides the infrastructure for the donation so if I follow the money it leaves the grassroots donors, moves through the fundraising tool, and ends up in the hands of the BLM organization minus credit card fees.  Those pesky credit card companies, I fuckin' knew it!!!  

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Act Blue provides the infrastructure for the donation so if I follow the money it leaves the grassroots donors, moves through the fundraising tool, and ends up in the hands of the BLM organization minus credit card fees.  Those pesky credit card companies, I fuckin' knew it!!!  

Why are they only associated with one political party?  Why are they associated with any political party if they are just providing infrastructure for donations? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why are they only associated with one political party?  Why are they associated with any political party if they are just providing infrastructure for donations? 

I'm guessing that's the way the founders of the non-profit want it, I mean it's kind of right there in the name, right - ActBlue.  I wondered what may have prompted this discussion for you and I'm afraid you may have been guthooked by some fake news:  https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation-world/2020/06/16/politifact-conservative-pundits-share-false-claim-about-black-lives-matter-actblue/

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

WGAF? Why aren’t you bitching about Republican Super PACs if you are so bothered by money in politics? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm guessing that's the way the founders of the non-profit want it, I mean it's kind of right there in the name, right - ActBlue.  I wondered what may have prompted this discussion for you and I'm afraid you may have been guthooked by some fake news:  https://www.tampabay.com/news/nation-world/2020/06/16/politifact-conservative-pundits-share-false-claim-about-black-lives-matter-actblue/

Anyone who would donate to a grassroots movement through a politically motivated group is being manipulated.

BTW, who are the founders of the BLM?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF? Why aren’t you bitching about Republican Super PACs if you are so bothered by money in politics? 

It's about political organizations taking money under the deception of grassroots movements.   POLITICAL MOTIVATION.  Just trying to expose the obvious deception.

Edited by racer254

Anyone who would donate to a grassroots movement through a politically motivated group is being manipulated.  

Manipulated how?  They just provide a conduit for funds you silly goose.  

BTW, who are the founders of the BLM?

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi

It's about political organizations taking money under the deception of grassroots movements.   POLITICAL MOTIVATION.  Just trying to expose the obvious deception.

Again, there's nothing nefarious going on here, honestly.  

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Manipulated how?  They just provide a conduit for funds you silly goose.  

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi

Again, there's nothing nefarious going on here, honestly.  

So the founders are politically motivated?   ACTBLUE specifically states:  We are a mission-based organization, which is why only Democrats (not Republicans) can use our tools to fundraise.    ONLY DEMOCRATS can use our tools to fundraise.  So by association BLM is saying they are DEMOCRATS and ACTBLUE recognizes that.

Nefarious?  It's called manipulation.   Go look up Freedom Inc.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So the founders are politically motivated?   ACTBLUE specifically states:  We are a mission-based organization, which is why only Democrats (not Republicans) can use our tools to fundraise.    ONLY DEMOCRATS can use our tools to fundraise.  So by association BLM is saying they are DEMOCRATS and ACTBLUE recognizes that.

Yes, they are politically motivated, it would be weird if they had no interest in legislative action, right?  Their (BLM's) priorities align very well with respect to Democratic initiatives though I should note that the organization does not donate to any candidates.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Yes, they are politically motivated, it would be weird if they had no interest in legislative action, right?  Their (BLM's) priorities align very well with respect to Democratic initiatives though I should note that the organization does not donate to any candidates.  

The founders say that they are marxist. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does this bother you Racer? Sounds a bit nefarious!!!! Dark Money!!!!!! 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/10/sheldon-adelson-trump-donation-republicans-congress

So, you're saying Sheldon Adelson is politically motivated?   Oh noes!!:lol: