Check your account email address ×

Ben Carson says Trump will ‘get there’ on players kneeling during anthem

Carson, Trump’s only black cabinet member, said he believes most players are kneeling to protest police brutality rather than to disrespect the flag, but added that players need to make that clear.

They have done that Ben. Is this guy that fucking naive? People just don't wanna hear it. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

They have done that Ben. Is this guy that fucking naive? People just don't wanna hear it. 

It’s really a case where certain people set an alternative narrative to paint Kap and the others in a most unfavorable light. How the message turned from it being about a protest, to instead being about disrespecting the flag or soldiers, was rooted in deception and lies propagated by some on the right.  I say fuck em. Run this bitch right up their ass. The tight ass, right wing lunatics are lying bitches. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I see no issue protesting police or anything for that matter in this country by kneeling during the anthem.   Its your choice.   I also have no problem with what Drew Brees said as well.   There is nothing wrong with having the opinion or feeling that the anthem and flag stands for the sacrifice many have made thru military service.   It means different things to each of us and it doesn't mean either is wrong.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s really a case where certain people set an alternative narrative to paint Kap and the others in a most unfavorable light. How the message turned from it being about a protest, to instead being about disrespecting the flag or soldiers, was rooted in deception and lies propagated by some on the right.  I say fuck em. Run this bitch right up their ass. The tight ass, right wing lunatics are lying bitches. 

Tactics the left have used for YEARS.  Constantly trying to deceive people by using an alternative narrative.   You are guilty of it.  Accept that.

When the government of this country is paying groups like Freedom Inc. to go out and cause issues, therein lies a big problem.   Fix that.

When you go to Black Lives Matter website and try to DONATE, it directs you to ACTBLUE, which is a left-leaning organization that strictly donates to Democrats, there is a problem.

Between January and mid-July 2019, ActBlue brought in $420 million, and that "According to the organization, that total came from 3.3 million unique donors and was dispersed to almost 9,000 Democratic campaigns and organizations, with $246 million coming in the second quarter alone."

I would love for you to explain why a left leaning political affiliated organization such as ACTBLUE is involved with the MONEY side of BLM?  

Keep acting like the problem is caused by the right, when in all reality it can be sourced back to the left if you follow the MONEY.

Edited by racer254

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Tactics the left have used for YEARS.  Constantly trying to deceive people by using an alternative narrative.   You are guilty of it.  Accept that.

When the government of this country is paying groups like Freedom Inc. to go out and cause issues, therein lies a big problem.   Fix that.

When you go to Black Lives Matter website and try to DONATE, it directs you to ACTBLUE, which is a left-leaning organization that strictly donates to Democrats, there is a problem.

Between January and mid-July 2019, ActBlue brought in $420 million, and that "According to the organization, that total came from 3.3 million unique donors and was dispersed to almost 9,000 Democratic campaigns and organizations, with $246 million coming in the second quarter alone."

I would love for you to explain why a left leaning political affiliated organization such as ACTBLUE is involved with the MONEY side of BLM?  

Keep acting like the problem is caused by the right, when in all reality it can be sourced back to the left if you follow the MONEY.

I don’t have to accept any shit you say.  Go fuck yourself. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Now lawyers are filing lawsuits to try and stop a trump rally siting COVID19.  And yet the DNC is still going ahead with their convention in Milwaukee.   It's a sure sign that the left is doing EVERYTHING possible to try and stop the right from doing anything and are showing their true colors regarding this pandemic and the current BLM organizations.   You are a fraud, just like the party you support.  And you don't want to explain the reasons why this is happening due to the fact that it will prove how much of you are in favor of the deception.  All because your side LOST an election.

Edited by racer254

18 hours ago, racer254 said:

11,421 posts

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

18,516 posts

:lol:

:lmao: