Check your account email address ×

Bow To Your Masters!

I didn’t get past the awkward cult chanting but yeah, beta cucks...the warriors for the black man!  Creepy shit.....and I don’t know any blacks that would dig on that garbage.  How humiliating.

Back in my youth, these people played dungeons and dragons all weekend while practicing kissing on each other. Dorks.  But now, SJW’s baby!  Aahahhhahaha ahahahahhahhahaha ahahahhahahah!!!

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn’t get past the awkward cult chanting but yeah, beta cucks...the warriors for the black man!  Creepy shit.....and I don’t know any blacks that would dig on that garbage.  How humiliating.

Back in my youth, these people played dungeons and dragons all weekend while practicing kissing on each other. Dorks.  But now, SJW’s baby!  Aahahhhahaha ahahahahhahhahaha ahahahhahahah!!!

Give it another minute and see what happens with the woman walking down the sidewalk...

42 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Give it another minute and see what happens with the woman walking down the sidewalk...

I think a lot of these are staged.  But, my daughter recently went through something similar.  The way she handled it was expected on how I raised her.  She’s smart and hardcore.  The one trying to pull the shit now sits home alone as my daughter made sure she was alienated from all her friends.  Oops.  I heard her mother now wants to get involved.....let that fucking happen.  Please.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Plenty on here would kneel and say they were sorry for something they've  never done.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Now that's one black dude who totally gets it and that other vid with Jesse....good stuff 

Even huwhite supreemacists like Jesse, he's even had them on his show.

:lol: