Check your account email address ×

Boom Detroit police chief trouble being caused by outsiders

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You must must be joking...

Does anyone really believe that all the mayhem in Detroit, is from outsiders'??

:S

It is my brother is a detroit cop. He called me this morning. 95% of thise arrested were from the suburbs or out of state. 

What you don’t understand is it literally took detroit 50 years to recover from the riots in the 60s to where it is today and it’s still not that great. People don’t understand what these riots are going to do to all these communities basically they’ve turned in Minneapolis Dallas in all these areas that I’ve been heavily rioted in into mini detroits

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It is my brother is a detroit cop. He called me this morning. 95% of thise arrested were from the suburbs or out of state. 

What you don’t understand is it literally took detroit 50 years to recover from the riots in the 60s to where it is today and it’s still not that great. People don’t understand what these riots are going to do to all these communities basically they’ve turned in Minneapolis Dallas in all these areas that I’ve been heavily rioted in into mini detroits

I know all about Detroit dude, I've been there many many times and I've read up on it's history. It went from being one the pinnacles of modern civilization-with wealth, beauty and industrial capability outpacing most countries, to being a wasteland within a matter of decades. And we both know why. The city is virtually uninhabitable now-and has been for a long time.

unnamed.jpg

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I know all about Detroit dude, I've been there many many times and I've read up on it's history. It went from being one the pinnacles of modern civilization-with wealth, beauty and industrial capability outpacing most countries, to being a wasteland within a matter of decades. And we both know why. The city is virtually uninhabitable now-and has been for a long time.

unnamed.jpg

Edmo said the city is having an urban revival. Maybe this is just another subject you don't know anything about?  :dunno:

Just now, Anler said:

Edmo said the city is having an urban revival. Maybe this is just another subject you don't know anything about?  :dunno:

lol so move to that shinning beacon of hope lmfao 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol so move to that shinning beacon of hope lmfao 

I live here in the other shit hole you faggots like to cry about. 

Edited by Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Anler said:

By his own admission he lives in a rural white community but said he witnesses standoffs between cops and blacks everyday at work...still won't say where this happens.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

By his own admission he lives in a rural white community but said he witnesses standoffs between cops and blacks everyday at work...still won't say where this happens.

In his imagination...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

In his imagination...

That's why I have that asswipe on ignore. I never said I witness police standoffs every day, he's a liar and you are a retard if you believe a word he says. 

Where I work there was a police standoff right across the street one day. We stood and watched it. The same summer there was one about a mile away and I drove right by it. I'm not giving Any personal info out to that creep, especially where I work.

You don't believe it happened? There are police records and my work record that will prove it.

Put up a grand in cash and we'll see, big talker...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

That's why I have that asswipe on ignore. I never said I witness police standoffs every day, he's a liar and you are a retard if you believe a word he says. 

Where I work there was a police standoff right across the street one day. We stood and watched it. The same summer there was one about a mile away and I drove right by it. I'm not giving Any personal info out to that creep, especially where I work.

You don't believe it happened? There are police records and my work record that will prove it.

Put up a grand in cash and we'll see, big talker...

You said it and I have never used anybody's information and there has been plenty posted here...you're making excuses and I'm not a liar.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks