Check your account email address ×

Numbers-Matching 1963 Chevy Corvette Split Window

When I was a little kid my neighbor had a red ‘63. He would take me for rides in that car. Always been my fave.

:bc: 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I always thought the splits were ugly, and so did buyers.  That’s why they are so rare.  But, as a Vette guy, I can appreciate them.

I think vettes suck. ‘Cept for this and the C8. C1 resto mods are fine as well. Never could see the attraction of anything in between. They look cheap and poorly designed. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I think vettes suck. ‘Cept for this and the C8. C1 resto mods are fine as well. Never could see the attraction of anything in between. They look cheap and poorly designed. 

Either you like vets or you don’t but, it’s the only real, world renowned super car America makes.  It’s performance history is epic.....and proven.

63's have always been my favorite, friend had a new 1.

BTW, although I believe the matching numbers are accurate in this case, it's extremely simple to change the numbers to whatever you want..

Guy I used to work with has a 63 split window in his garage. Been there  since 64. He blew the tranny on it doing holeshots and took it all apart to do some mods and lost interest. My buddy has offered him 50 grand for it and he won't take it. It's been sitting under piles of wood in shit in his garage since the sixties.

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Guy I used to work with has a 63 split window in his garage. Been there  since 64. He blew the tranny on it doing holeshots and took it all apart to do some mods and lost interest. My buddy has offered him 50 grand for it and he won't take it. It's been sitting under piles of wood in shit in his garage since the sixties.

Sad thing is with those folks is his kids well sell it for $2 Grand cause they just want to clean out their dad's junk after he passes... 

53 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Sad thing is with those folks is his kids well sell it for $2 Grand cause they just want to clean out their dad's junk after he passes... 

My bro dated this girl that had a late 60’s 4sp big block car. It sat for years and her dad had it completely redone before he gave it to her. It was a beauty, like 15k miles. We removed some rubber off the back tires on that car a few times lol.