Check your account email address ×

Dana White announces his pick for the GOAT

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bones. I disagree. 

Awe, are you mad cause Jon Jones does stuff like this:

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones grabbed spray paint cans from protestors in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Sunday

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Awe, are you mad cause Jon Jones does stuff like this:

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones grabbed spray paint cans from protestors in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Sunday

Dude, did anyone every tell you that you’re fucked in the head? Some of your conclusions are paranoid as fuck. Lol.  

While Jones is an excellent fighter, I find that there’s better. There’s also how he’s has conducted himself outside of the ring. It’s been horrible 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, did anyone every tell you that you’re fucked in the head? Some of your conclusions are paranoid as fuck. Lol.  

While Jones is an excellent fighter, I find that there’s better. There’s also how he’s has conducted himself outside of the ring. It’s been horrible 

Who cares how he conducted himself outside of the ring? This isnt about who is the nicest guy who was also a great fighter. Jon Jones is certainly GOAT material.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:

“This fighter affects my feels outside of the ring.”

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who cares how he conducted himself outside of the ring? This isnt about who is the nicest guy who was also a great fighter. Jon Jones is certainly GOAT material.

Huh? He had several dirty drug tests for steroids or masking agents. That directly relates to his profession. If he wasn’t Dana’s golden boy he would’ve faced a 4 year ban. I hope he’s able to get his shit straight. For the sake of his family and fans. 

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Huh? He had several dirty drug tests for steroids or masking agents. That directly relates to his profession. If he wasn’t Dana’s golden boy he would’ve faced a 4 year ban. I hope he’s able to get his shit straight. For the sake of his family and fans. 

All of those guys use performance enhancing drugs, he got caught. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

All of those guys use performance enhancing drugs, he got caught. 

Not all. GSP said he never used any and I believe him. Neither of the Diaz brothers. They’re total vegetarian health freaks. 

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not all. GSP said he never used any and I believe him. Neither of the Diaz brothers. They’re total vegetarian health freaks. 

Gsp is far from goat material

LOL.  You didn't even read the article.  Otherwise you would have noticed it says NICK Diaz. 

Nick Diaz also felt Georges St-Pierre was on steroids

Not only did Diaz feel he was poisoned but he also later claimed that GSP was on steroids.

“Georges St-Pierre was on steroids when I fought him,” Diaz told on Chael Sonnen’s podcast in 2015.

They didn’t test us because I would have tested positive for sure. I thought it was my last fight ever. What do I care? It’s like almost asking too much to win and not give away that fine.  I’m like what do I care about the fine?”

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  You didn't even read the article.  Otherwise you would have noticed it says NICK Diaz. 

Nick Diaz also felt Georges St-Pierre was on steroids

Not only did Diaz feel he was poisoned but he also later claimed that GSP was on steroids.

“Georges St-Pierre was on steroids when I fought him,” Diaz told on Chael Sonnen’s podcast in 2015.

They didn’t test us because I would have tested positive for sure. I thought it was my last fight ever. What do I care? It’s like almost asking too much to win and not give away that fine.  I’m like what do I care about the fine?”

You don’t have a clue about the Diaz brothers. They smoke a lot of dope and enjoy having fun with the media. Keep googling. :lol: