Check your account email address ×

Some of you are doubling down after pretending to be anti government

You have Jimmy and Moto who never support Government. They are 100% against police action. But they fully supported the shelter in place orders From the beginning. Now they are doubling down and supporting these stupid rules. If you are at risk you should stay home. Healthy people shouldn’t wear masks. 

The fact is the government does not care if you live or die. Look at what blue state governors did by forcing elderly sick people into nursing homes. 50% of the people who died in Michigan Died in these nursing homes who were forced to take sick people. If you think these shutdowns were about saving lives I cannot help you. When the models were proven wrong 2 to t3 weeks in we should’ve reversed course. But they needed this shutdown to justify this bullshit stimulus 

https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/?fbclid=IwAR0EtvZsmXqKARtPaJNamsuFPsAOrrHq-CHcH0_wcPDwMihQfpgcCgMA0g8

• Platinum Contributing Member

Has me on ignore..mentions my name yet again...weird. 

I wear a mask in the grocery store for the 10-15 minutes I'm there because they ask, because the workers whom I know are wearing them and because I'm not a selfish sociopathic prick. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wear a mask in the grocery store for the 10-15 minutes I'm there because they ask, because the workers whom I know are wearing them and because I'm not a selfish sociopathic prick. 

It's all ur fault!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You wear a mask because you’re a sheep!!! You keep repeating the BS they are saying about masks on TV!!! We went almost two months without masks. The use of masks is another tool of control. Everyone wearing one looks like a sheep!!

I replied to this because I see your posts when other quote you!!!

6C1B5348-BBB3-490B-9F53-416ECEA7E7A7.jpeg