Check your account email address ×

Two Elderly People Assassinated for Being White..

On 5/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, f7ben said:

About 10x more white on white violence out there but Feebnix doesn’t post any of that.....I wonder why

Probably because there are more whites than blacks in the country you fucking dope. :lol: 

92842578-777B-4CD9-9B50-E27D502F0342.jpeg.be0ea843bb8c09465a5da5e85bb426be.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Beaten to death with a hammer, by the neighbor. Another example of why sjw's practice 'diversity for thee but not for me'...

That happened here in the town I grew up in 

• Like 1

This is a video of a 'nursing home worker' recording himself beating the fuck out of an old man who is laying face-down on a bed. These assholes know they will get away with it, that's why they are willing to put it on fakebook. The 3 piles of excrement that recorded themselves beating the shit out of that retarded kid live on fakebook got Nothing for that! This POS won't either.

This is wacking material for the self-hating leftist bottom-feeders...as they sit in their white neighborhoods, far away from the frey.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y27C0wV1GGU2/

23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This happens all the time. It's how they roll.

What could possibly be worse than a man being shot out for a jog!!!!!!

Two babies-randomly  shot in the face???  

33 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This is a video of a 'nursing home worker' recording himself beating the fuck out of an old man who is laying face-down on a bed. These assholes know they will get away with it, that's why they are willing to put it on fakebook. The 3 piles of excrement that recorded themselves beating the shit out of that retarded kid live on fakebook got Nothing for that! This POS won't either.

This is wacking material for the self-hating leftist bottom-feeders...as they sit in their white neighborhoods, far away from the frey.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y27C0wV1GGU2/

That was disturbing.  if that was one of my loved ones, I would kill that fucking subhuman....because that's what this particular man was

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That was disturbing.  if that was one of my loved ones, I would kill that fucking subhuman....because that's what this particular man was

This actually happens a Lot. 

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

This actually happens a Lot. 

I have little doubt of that.  Between my family and myself I've spent alotta time in nursing homes in previous business ventures.

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What could possibly be worse than a man being shot out for a jog!!!!!!

Two babies-randomly  shot in the face???  

Check this out, a woman was pushing her baby down the sidewalk in a stroller. Someone came up, pulled a gun and shot her in the leg and then counted down from 5 and shot the baby in the head at point-blanc range. This type of anti-white savagery goes on All the time. 

https://youtu.be/NF00svkemKs

107100467_137757276477_1_.jpg

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wouldn't kill him...……………..torture would be more deserving.  

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have little doubt of that.  Between my family and myself I've spent alotta time in nursing homes in previous business ventures.

A few years ago my mother was in a nursing home temporarily. I had just recently learned about all the black savage attacks occurring in nursing homes. I went there one day and the door to her room was closed and when I opened it up there was a male jogger in there alone with her. I told my mom to Never allow anyone to close her door and if they tried, to scream for the nurses-the nurses station was right across the hall. When I opened that door, I could not believe it. This shit is For real.

Pahoenix, don't let some of these faggots like Benny, dissuade you from posting this stuff. 

Negros are getting away with murder………………...literally!!!

I'm tellin' ya', there's a NATIONAL CAMPAIGN by blacks to get Whitey!!!!

Obama started it with Trayvon.  

Edited by Guest

Negros are sub-human, They are brought up by their filthy mothers to hate whites. They have no fear of the consequences. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I consider whites to be actually UNDER ATTACK by blacks. 

That's a fact. I'm getting sick of cowardly self-centered white people too. No matter what you try to warn them of, be it govt corruption, the effects of massive 3rd world immigration, crime...it just bounces right off of them. They don't want to be bothered...

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

That's a fact. I'm getting sick of cowardly self-centered white people too. No matter what you try to warn them of, be it govt corruption, the effects of massive 3rd world immigration, crime...it just bounces right off of them. They don't want to be bothered...

Pahoenix, they all think it can't happen to them!!!  

They all think that blacks are like their rich sports stars. They can't grasp the fukkin concept that you and I are talking about VIOLENT BLACKS!!!  

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, they all think it can't happen to them!!!  

They all think that blacks are like their rich sports stars. They can't grasp the fukkin concept that you and I are talking about VIOLENT BLACKS!!!  

They don't want to grasp it.

US man who filmed fatal shooting of black jogger is charged with murder
The Georgia man who filmed cellphone video of Ahmaud Arbery’s fatal shooting was arrested Thursday and charged with murder in his death.

The man who videotaped the slaying of an unarmed black man who was gunned down as he jogged in a suburban neighborhood in Georgia was arrested on Thursday as the third white suspect accused of murder in the racially charged case.

William "Roddie" Bryan, Jr., 50, of Brunswick, Georgia, was charged with felony murder and attempt to commit false imprisonment of Ahmaud Arbery, 25, in February, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a short statement.

Bryan had come forward as the man who recorded a video of the slaying that went viral, drawing outrage over the death from celebrities and activists.

Two other suspects, former police officer George McMichael, 64, and his son Travis McMichael, 34, were each charged with aggravated assault and felony murder, by the GBI on May 7.

The McMichaels told police they believed they were chasing a burglary suspect in their coastal, south Georgia neighborhood and had tried to make a citizen's arrest.

He's a political prisoner and he's not the 1st one either. The new totalitarian govt is not even trying to hide their tyranny anymore.

And there is no distinction between the leftists and the repukes on these types of issues or on any meaningful issues, for that matter...

17 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Probably because there are more whites than blacks in the country you fucking dope. :lol: 

92842578-777B-4CD9-9B50-E27D502F0342.jpeg.be0ea843bb8c09465a5da5e85bb426be.jpeg

Looks like that chart proves me right. Blacks arent hunting whites like PeePhoe pants thinks