Check your account email address ×

4 cops beat Sam's Club customer

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

except he was murdered well after he left the house. His intentions with regards to entering said house have nothing to do with what happened once he left. 

Imagine if he wouldn’t have been so “curious“ about the newly formed architectural planning in that house.  Right?  Are you really going to keep analyzing the end by picking the chain of events from where you want?

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

except he was murdered well after he left the house. His intentions with regards to entering said house have nothing to do with what happened once he left. 

The state laws in Ga say different.  We have been through this. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I have never said it  did. Completely different situation as soon as someone hits the porch.  There was a case not long ago where  the home owner shot someone in his garage. They were ruling on whether or not your unattached garage is considered your home.  I believe it was ruled part of your home. 

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The state laws in Ga say different.  We have been through this. 

Law would be different here .  We had huge media case here, where guy shot a woman on his porch, who was trying to force her way in. Convicted.  

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you will be proven to be ignorant of said law once this case reaches trial, or a plea deal. 

It’s my guess that the father will walk and the son will get man 2 with time served and probation. Guilty only on the basis of politics.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Bless you  Rudy....always trying so hard!

You didn’t like?  Lie to me and say you didn’t smile a little when you saw it.  Or, does Woody have you so flustered that you can’t enjoy your night now?  Don’t feel bad...he has a gift.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You didn’t like?  Lie to me and say you didn’t smile a little when you saw it.  Or, does Woody have you so flustered that you can’t enjoy your night now?  Don’t feel bad...he has a gift.

flustered? I'm tom sawyer with a corn nugget on a rusty hook here....

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

wanna bet how this case plays out? In court? Or via plea deal prior to an actual court date? 

This may sound selfish,but I don’t give a fuck one way or another. Don’t care if they go to jail or set free. Both parties were playing stupid games. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you will be proven to be ignorant of said law once this case reaches trial, or a plea deal. 

The future jury is being brainwashed so bad by the fake media that there is zero chance of a fair trial. And who knows what the govt will do to try to cheat. Just recently, it was discovered that the prosecution in the st trayvon case, called a Fake witness-the big jabba the hut monster. She was impersonating another woman who had refused to testify.

The DA's report was crystal clear on the law and why no charges were filed. This whole thing is nothing more than a political witch hunt. Believe what you want though.

Edited by Phoenix

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

This may sound selfish,but I don’t give a fuck one way or another. Don’t care if they go to jail or set free. Both parties were playing stupid games. 

uh huh

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

happens every day of every weekend around here in new builds....

so it is ok? some fucker gets fought in a project I am on and it could get real ugly real fast 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

he was seen by a x cop entering a home known not to belong to him . he was confronted about it and chose to fight a shotgun . 

guess he should have just not gone in to a privet residence just because it was getting a addition .

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he was seen by a x cop entering a home known not to belong to him . he was confronted about it and chose to fight a shotgun . 

guess he should have just not gone in to a privet residence just because it was getting a addition .

so what? Never mind the 'ex cop' wasn't a cop for about 30 years. 

again, please just defer to the crime that  the jogger committed that led to his murder. Surely you have more than wandering through an unfinished and uninhabited house. Surely that is not what you are pining your hopes on. Surely that is not what you summoned Colonel Jessup from his base to testify to is it? 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

so what? Never mind the 'ex cop' wasn't a cop for about 30 years. 

again, please just defer to the crime that  the jogger committed that led to his murder. Surely you have more than wandering through an unfinished and uninhabited house. Surely that is not what you are pining your hopes on. Surely that is not what you summoned Colonel Jessup from his base to testify to is it? 

but guy will walk and you will be butt hurt . 

he had zero reason for breaking and entering .

he could have stoped as asked and. called the cops he chose to fight he lost . 

I prob would have chose to fight also prob would have lost but as a blond male you would not be giving a shit 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

but guy will walk and you will be butt hurt . 

he had zero reason for breaking and entering .

he could have stoped as asked and. called the cops he chose to fight he lost . 

I prob would have chose to fight also prob would have lost but as a blond male you would not be giving a shit 

1st line: who will walk? Want to bet?

2nd line: B&E? What did he 'break in' to? Are you stunned? :lol: 

I really don't give a shit aside from laughing at guys like you and Phoenix whose buttholes are clenched tight enough to create diamonds over this. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

The future jury is being brainwashed so bad by the fake media that there is zero chance of a fair trial. And who knows what the govt will do to try to cheat. Just recently, it was discovered that the prosecution in the st trayvon case, called a Fake witness-the big jabba the hut monster. She was impersonating another woman who had refused to testify.

The DA's report was crystal clear on the law and why no charges were filed. This whole thing is nothing more than a political witch hunt. Believe what you want though.

Pahoenix, isn't it unbelievable the amount of whites who don't see or won't accept the black criminality...………………..right before their fukkin eyes!!!!

No wonder whites are getting brutalized all over America...…..the blacks know that we're a bunch of pussies!!!   

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You have to be a cop,, or always wanted to be and couldn't pass the IQ test or the physical??Or was it a fail on both accounts???

I GOT it,,you're snotty's long lost mall cop partner!!

You little bastid.  You fukkin pussy. I wish I was younger, I would fight you. You'd see who's a mall cop. You fukkin bastid cunt sonofa bitch, whore bastard cunt.  

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Hey Pahoenix, see how we know what's happening in America!! This is not gonna' end well!!! 

Blacks have gone on a national campaign of gettin' WHITEY!!! 

What a clusterfuck over a fukkin TV!!! 

just like I always said...………………………..BLACKS, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!! 24/7, 365...…………..BLACK BULLSHIT!!

I know what's going on, it's a national campaign by blacks to disrupt America!! 

Started with Obama. He gave them the green light. 

This will not end well for America.  This is bad, real bad.  

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

1st line: who will walk? Want to bet?

2nd line: B&E? What did he 'break in' to? Are you stunned? :lol: 

I really don't give a shit aside from laughing at guys like you and Phoenix whose buttholes are clenched tight enough to create diamonds over this. 

but holding shit gun will walk 

and walking in to someone's home is breaking and entering . 

3 I d9nt really give a fuck but like I said I would have also prob went after guy with a gun would have prob ended the same and seeing as I am not black you would have not ever seen it and if you did you would not give 2 fucks less .