Check your account email address ×

Man arrested for Whitmer threats

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No kidding...there are a few here with that problem. 

Here is what I don’t understand.  Why let these people hyjack Your movement?  
They had 2000 plus people at a rally ,  three have guns,  one has a confederate flag.  In stead of crying about the media focusing on these 4 people, like you know they will,  tell the retards to leave and be heard.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They had 2000 plus people at a rally ,  three have guns,  one has a confederate flag.  In stead of crying about the media focusing on these 4 people, like you know they will,  tell the retards to leave and be heard.  

Never fails.  No matter the cause, there's always a bunch of radicals to distract from the real message trying to be put across.

26 minutes ago, hayward said:

Never fails.  No matter the cause, there's always a bunch of radicals to distract from the real message trying to be put across.

Right. That is exactly what is happening.  I’m not on Facebook or wherever these rallies are being organized, so I don’t know what is being said, but you think the organizers would be telling people you are hurting our cause by showing up with guns.  

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

How many death threats have been made against Trump? Anyone ever been arrested?

Lots.   I remember reading an article when Obama was President.   They normally don’t make threats public against the President,  out of fear it will encourage others to do the same. 

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

Right. That is exactly what is happening.  I’m not on Facebook or wherever these rallies are being organized, so I don’t know what is being said, but you think the organizers would be telling people you are hurting our cause by showing up with guns.  

Good posts. I’m sure most of the protesters just wanted to get their point across and it gets lost in all the noise.

Activists and protestors bring out the imbeciles from the woodwork now, on both sides.  There’s nothing anybody can do about it.  It’s why most of their “movements” get ignored and they are forced to move dither and further into idiocy for attention.  They are like little children in groups.  The left still reign supreme in this manner though.