Check your account email address ×

CLAPPER: ‘I DON’T RECALL WHAT PROMPTED A REQUEST THAT WAS MADE ON MY BEHALF FOR UNMASKING’ FLYNN

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/15/2020 at 1:15 PM, f7ben said:

Bush is by far the most corrupt...his lies and ineptitude cost the country trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. Not to mention a million Iraqi and Afghani lives.

Um no.   Without question Iraq was unjustified and both were a colossal clusterfuck but at least get the numbers right.  

On 5/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, Carlos Danger said:

I am not sure that pleading the 5th is going to help some of these players as they are going up against a paper trail.

Why Durham hasn't even interviewed these criminal fucks :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Um no.   Without question Iraq was unjustified and both were a colossal clusterfuck but at least get the numbers right.  

Likely more than a million

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not even close. 

You go ahead and believe the fascists ....I’ll take the word of those that actually care to report the truth from the ground 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You go ahead and believe the fascists ....I’ll take the word of those that actually care to report the truth from the ground 

:lol:   You have zero common sense.   Allied bombing of Germany killed under 500,000 people in WW2.   

Classified US military documents released by WikiLeaks in October 2010, record Iraqi and Coalition military deaths between January 2004 and December 2009.[9][10][11][12][16][16][17] The documents record 109,032 deaths broken down into "Civilian" (66,081 deaths), "Host Nation" (15,196 deaths),"Enemy" (23,984 deaths), and "Friendly" (3,771 deaths).[14][18]

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What evidence?

Please educate me :bc: 

Just listen to the last 5 Barr press conferences for starters.  Then check out the reams of evidence that “Judicial Watch” has gotten as a result of FOI requests and lawsuits.  :bc:  

On 5/19/2020 at 3:27 PM, DriftBusta said:

Just listen to the last 5 Barr press conferences for starters.  Then check out the reams of evidence that “Judicial Watch” has gotten as a result of FOI requests and lawsuits.  :bc:  

I don't think this "Obamagate" has much going for it, although that could change.