Check your account email address ×

Illinois getting going

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Leads for the day out of all the US!  Wonder if it is from all those parties going on

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/illinois-reports-over-4000-new-coronavirus-cases-biggest-rise-to-date-as-testing-expands/

The sections of the state that want to open are only testing sick people. Crook county is testing healthy people to get those numbers up. Everyone is questioning these numbers. They took down the temp hospitals. Beds are opening up and thousands available. Yet the positive cases are going through the roof. They stopped drive up testing in my town before it opened. The local mayor won’t say why,but we all know.  Democrats are starting to turn on the Governor. Mayors of big suburbs are saying they are going to open up. 

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Leads for the day out of all the US!  Wonder if it is from all those parties going on

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/illinois-reports-over-4000-new-coronavirus-cases-biggest-rise-to-date-as-testing-expands/

If you would have listened to JB you have heard that the numbers have flattened, which JB states and anyone with any capable thought process would surmise as good news.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you would have listened to JB you have heard that the numbers have flattened, which JB states and anyone with any capable thought process would surmise as good news.

Flatten, risen...  same same I guess depending on who tells ya.

think Chicago will lead again today on having the most cases in the US

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Flatten, risen...  same same I guess depending on who tells ya.

think Chicago will lead again today on having the most cases in the US

The is state has increased testing dramatically, 29,266 tests were done on Monday the previous high for single day testing was 20,671 test on May 8th. The state plans on increasing that to 50,000 tests a day in the next couple of weeks, the math dictates as you test more you will see an increase in positive results, the math also allows you to determine whether the numbers are rising, flattening, or decreasing.

MATH

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The is state has increased testing dramatically, 29,266 tests were done on Monday the previous high for single day testing was 20,671 test on May 8th. The state plans on increasing that to 50,000 tests a day in the next couple of weeks, the math dictates as you test more you will see an increase in positive results, the math also allows you to determine whether the numbers are rising, flattening, or decreasing.

MATH

Illinois had the largest number of cases in the entire US by a large Margin...  Largest increase of cases in Illinois was yesterday.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Illinois had the largest number of cases in the entire US by a large Margin...  Largest increase of cases in Illinois was yesterday.

What part of math don't you understand?

Testing on Monday increased by 30% over the previous high on the May 8th, of course the number of positives went up, and as testing ramps up to 50,000 a day the number of positives will go up.

@f7ben is bohica on your list of dullards? 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

They are testing more in cook County in a day,than most states have done in two months. I don’t agree with the Governor on a lot of things,but he is opening up. Slower than all most all of the citizens want but Chicago is the problem.  He needs to open up other areas of the state now. Slow his roll in Chicago. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The Pritz is more focused on hospital availability. That number is going up,so he is going to open up certain regions.

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Illinois set a record for a 24 hour period on covid deaths for the state.  

All in a tiny area of the state. In shit hole hospitals that I wouldn’t send my dog to. Those hospitals are looking for money. The Rona pays well.https://www.cookcountypublichealth.org/communicable-diseases/covid-19/case-counts/

I'm slightly surprised they can find 50,000 new people a day to test.  It reads like you need an appointment and there are like 5 or 6 curbside places for people who are symptomatic.  This is a swab test. 

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you worry about Idaho.

Just posting facts and news in ce.  I’m not at all worried about any of it as it really only affects old people in great numbers.  Death rate in 2020 is little changed in the US according to the stats....  cause of death is what’s changed but not really the number

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I'm slightly surprised they can find 50,000 new people a day to test.  It reads like you need an appointment and there are like 5 or 6 curbside places for people who are symptomatic.  This is a swab test. 

It all being done in one of the most corrupt counties in the country. Using a test that doesn’t have to be sent to a lab. Nothing on the media showing lines of people anywhere. Plenty of people asking to be tested and nobody can tell them where to go?

11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

It all being done in one of the most corrupt counties in the country. Using a test that doesn’t have to be sent to a lab. Nothing on the media showing lines of people anywhere. Plenty of people asking to be tested and nobody can tell them where to go?

Plenty of places to get tested now, if you want to know where to go look at the list. One of my guys wife got tested a few weeks ago, somebody told her where to go, and now somebody is telling you where you can go....to get tested that is :news:

https://abc7chicago.com/where-to-find-coronavirus-testing-in-chicago-area/6044390/

• Gold Member

One of the deadliest counties in America and also leads every other county in the US in total cases.  Surpassed Queens on the number infected.  Aren’t people stay put in Illinois or what to have numbers this bad?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/essential-coronavirus-news/2020/5/14/21258470/latest-coronavirus-news-live-updates-chicago-illinois-2020?_gl=1*ua5o01*

Edited by BOHICA

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Plenty of places to get tested now, if you want to know where to go look at the list. One of my guys wife got tested a few weeks ago, somebody told her where to go, and now somebody is telling you where you can go....to get tested that is :news:

https://abc7chicago.com/where-to-find-coronavirus-testing-in-chicago-area/6044390/

I don’t need to get tested because I’m not sick. Unless you get tested every day,it means nothing. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Thanks for playing. Your link says you need a doctors note. 

568EDCEC-3FBA-456D-A0DC-2411A578090F.png

Edited by Woodtick

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t need to get tested because I’m not sick. Unless you get tested every day,it means nothing. 

Exactly. Its a one time snapshot of that moment in time. It means very little actually. 

• Thanks 1