Check your account email address ×

It's a plot!

21 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So when we are still adding death this fall or winter and they aren't will you change your tune? 

we will all be adding deaths this fall and winter.  As a society we are not willing to not provide care therefore allowing it to spread unfettered would not have worked here given the # of beds that would have been needed.  Personally I'm fine with letting people die in their homes from the covid and just putting them in the fridge but people seem to get freaked out when they find nursing homes have coolers full of bodies.  

Found out my Aunt prob has the covid,  she's late 70's and stands next to no chance of recovery and spending tax payer dollars is not really warranted.  

Trump has been getting pressure ( probably not much ) from his staff to cut the pressers. He's fucking them up so bad, they want him to stop. I don't know if the fukker will though. 

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Only 41 deaths in Sweden are from the age group under 50...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107913/number-of-coronavirus-deaths-in-sweden-by-age-groups/

so you being a weak and worthless degenerate, are you going to be on the list of burdens that hospitals have to deal with, and then hopefully end your burden on human kind forever?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you being a weak and worthless degenerate, are you going to be on the list of burdens that hospitals have to deal with, and then hopefully end your burden on human kind forever?

Nope.  I’m in an age bracket that is good to go and little worries.  When you going to off yourself...  nobody more worthless to society then an Alaska Native.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  I’m in an age bracket that is good to go and little worries.  When you going to off yourself...  nobody more worthless to society then an Alaska Native.

better stay inside at home where its safe then faggot. because like u said, coronavirus only kills off the worthless portion of humanit. you are a prime target for that, aint gunna bullshit ya

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

better stay inside at home where its safe then faggot. because like u said, coronavirus only kills off the worthless portion of humanit. you are a prime target for that, aint gunna bullshit ya

Shadup stupid

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

but we aren't killing enough,  they should be systematically spreading it in all old peoples homes and dusting places like FL and AZ by air to make sure they get all the people in heavens waiting rooms.  

Thats gettin old Geoff

16 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

we will all be adding deaths this fall and winter.  As a society we are not willing to not provide care therefore allowing it to spread unfettered would not have worked here given the # of beds that would have been needed.  Personally I'm fine with letting people die in their homes from the covid and just putting them in the fridge but people seem to get freaked out when they find nursing homes have coolers full of bodies.  

Found out my Aunt prob has the covid,  she's late 70's and stands next to no chance of recovery and spending tax payer dollars is not really warranted.  

92 year old ladies recover. Why not her?

58 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

92 year old ladies recover. Why not her?

She is not in great heath although she's still healthy enough to be working.  Funny she works in an old persons home considering her age.  She might be 74 or 75 thinking about it.  She is older than my mom and their was a brother in between so being good catholics she might only be 2-3 years older than my mother.