Check your account email address ×

Primary Outcome of Death

On 4/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, f7ben said:

All studies and trials on Drippers miracle Trump drug cancelled because it was poisoning people :lol: 

Fucking brain dead brain damaged derper

Are you fucking retarded? The answer is yes. 

they stopped Some high dose trials of chloroquine because of compilations that we’re already known prior to the medical community.

trumps cure is hydroxychloroquine not chloroquine which is a lot gentler on the patient 

these drugs have been approved for use in people for 50-70 years and any side affects were already well documented.

poor virus cult. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are you fucking retarded? The answer is yes. 

they stopped Some high dose trials of chloroquine because of compilations that we’re already known prior to the medical community.

trumps cure is hydroxychloroquine not chloroquine which is a lot gentler on the patient 

these drugs have been approved for use in people for 50-70 years and any side affects were already well documented.

poor virus cult. 

You got :owned: hard

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor dumb Buttcocks :lol: 

I predict only 26k deaths from the cold derrrrrr rrrrrrr

BTW I hope this shit does disappear like a miracle as Orange Julius said...I know it won't so when comparing this to flu deaths maybe we should give it a year so it's an honest comparison. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We have vaccines for the flu and it still kills between 20k and 60k Americans yearly. How many will this CV kill once we have a vaccine?

29 billion derrrrrrrrp

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

29 billion derrrrrrrrp

So when the CV flairs back up next time do you expect the country to shut down then too?  20-30 million people on unemployment again?  Bankruptcies everywhere you look  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So when the CV flairs back up next time do you expect the country to shut down then too?  20-30 million people on unemployment again?  Bankruptcies everywhere you look  

I expect us to experience more drastic bust and boom cycles with every single tiny disruption. Capitalism is in its death throes and it’s going to get really ugly. It’s time to eat the rich and hit the reset button or we’ll all end up slaves 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I expect us to experience more drastic bust and boom cycles with every single tiny disruption. Capitalism is in its death throes and it’s going to get really ugly. It’s time to eat the rich and hit the reset button or we’ll all end up slaves 

Hahahahaha.