Check your account email address ×

Detroit Cops on Killing Spree....of dogs

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Cops shoot pits all the time in the Chicago land area. Chicago cops shoot gang bangers dogs to send a message to the thugs. It's just the way it is in the hood.  What's in the Media and what really goes on in the hood are completely different. Nobody is going to adopt a hood pit. It's going to get put down one way or another. I spend time in the shit hole neighborhoods too,get off your soap boxes. If the cops were trying to clear the house? A pit going nuts is going to get shot!

Another dumbfuck that can't read.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Another dumbfuck that can't read.

I read part of it. 75% of it was speculation. Bet the author  is a PITA member. I love dogs,but there are a bunch out there that need to be shot. 

I know some guys who are Chicago cops in tactical units. If they raid a house or wherever and there is a dog, it's dead. These guys even put marks on their guns with how many dogs they've killed.

Just now, Woodtick said:

I read part of it. 75% of it was speculation. Bet the author  is a PITA member. I love dogs,but there are a bunch out there that need to be shot. 

Yep...behind a closed door and then don't bother to show for court...,Detroit Cops are fucked in the head.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I know some guys who are Chicago cops in tactical units. If they raid a house or wherever and there is a dog, it's dead. These guys even put marks on their guns with how many dogs they've killed.

Wow....they are badass. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

They should have waited for animal control . Maybe they should have called paws, and they could have rescued it. :lol:

1 hour ago, CarlSpackler said:

I can not believe they killed the negro's family dog, fucker had been trained to fetch and cuddle on the couch. I shit you not, the fucker was a rescue dog,

Shitbirds^^^^^^^^