Check your account email address ×

Mr. Stumble, Mumbles

• Platinum Contributing Member

I feel sorry for Biden and his family as his dementia will likely get worse. It's an ugly disease but at least financially they will be OK as long as Hunter continues his lucrative overseas employment. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I don't feel bad for Bidens at all. This is all calculated. Once he gets in, you'll hardly see him. His party will carry-on the agenda, and that's it. They all know this. 

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS FUKKER IN PUBLIC, IF HE GETS ELECTED!!!

His VP will be doing all the public stuff!!!!

The dems have this all planned-out.

ANYTHING BUT TRUMP!!! Remember that, ANYTHING BUT TRUMP!!! THEY HATE TRUMP"S GUTS!!! They hate Trump as much AS YOU GUYS HAVE EVER HATED ANYBODY IN YOUR LIFE. 

I BELIEVE BIDEN IS ACTUALLY DETERIORATING BEFORE OUR EYES.  

If Biden gets elected, I think he'll pick Harris. At some point he'll be too incapacitated to serve. 

There's your FIRST BLACK, and FEMALE president!!   

Think we got problems now, wait 'til she's president!!!   

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Biden gets elected, I think he'll pick Harris. At some point he'll be too incapacitated to serve. 

Biden's probable choice:

Joe Biden has moved into the vice-presidential sweepstakes phase of his candidacy. Although the choice for vice president rarely matters as much as the media buildup suggests it will (long gone are the days when regional balance on the ticket was vital to the outcome), Biden's pick this time around will be significant.

Julian Zelizer

Julian Zelizer
Besides the concerns some have raised about Biden's age and stamina, the fact that this campaign will take place in the middle of a full-scale pandemic means Democrats will need all hands on deck to pull out a victory in November.
While there are many good possibilities from which Biden can choose, one stands out more than any other: Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
She fulfills several key criteria that Biden will need from a running mate to help him win.
Keeping big promises: This is a basic part of the decision, but one that he can't get wrong. During his debate with Sen. Bernie Sanders in March, Biden vowed on national television that he would select a woman for the role. He can't back down from this promise even if governors like New York's Andrew Cuomo and California's Gavin Newsom — who have raised their profile during the pandemic — seem appealing. The last thing that Biden wants to do is follow in the footsteps of former President George H.W. Bush, who famously said, "Read my lips: no new taxes" on the campaign trail in 1988, before doing exactly what he promised he wouldn't in 1990.
04689bd42cc610f75d46ce395c1785e0.png
Get smarter
Provoke/Persuade Me
By subscribing you agree to our

The party of governance and serious ideas: The pandemic has laid bare the danger of an administration that does not value expertise or take the task of governing seriously. President Donald Trump's haphazard respond to Covid-19 at every step of this crisis will intensify the desire for an administration that can handle the demands of the office. National polls have shown that trust in the President's ability to handle the pandemic has fallen.
Americans may be looking for someone they can trust, and Warren brings all the qualities to the table, with her devotion to ideas and public policy, extensive experience in public service, and the ability to deliberate substantively over the most complex matters. Adding her to the ticket would help Democrats draw a distinction with Trump and define the campaign as a race between the party of experience and ideas versus the party of chaos.
Mobilizing the base: This remains as central as ever. Given the President's ability to retain much of his base support in the major Electoral College states, Democrats will need to make sure every voter undertakes his or her civic responsibility by sending in a ballot through the mail or showing up on Election Day. The challenge will be doubly difficult since the effects of the pandemic could easily lead to lower turnout.
Of all the contenders for vice president, Warren has one of the best chances of mobilizing progressives within the party. Without having to compete against Sanders, Warren can represent the left wing and serve as a unifying force on the ticket. She is an unabashed supporter of using government to solve problems and she has consistently put forth policies that progressives agree with.
Because the world has changed so much since January, some of the ideas that may have made her seem too radical during the campaign — like an expansive vision of health care, an aggressive approach to climate change, and bold economic policies for working Americans — will sit easier with the center of the electorate. Warren can also help Biden draw female voters, who in the 2018 midterm election made all the difference to the balance of power in Congress.
Media sophistication: During the primaries, Warren was remarkably adept at generating media attention and using social media to communicate her message in a crowded field.
In 2020, breaking through the noise and communicating effectively across different platforms will be essential, especially since traditional campaign events will be limited due to the coronavirus and a substantial amount of media attention will be devoted to public health.
During her campaign, Warren was known for taking selfies with her supporters, which helped generate excitement for her candidacy and create a substantial online presence. Her Twitter feed was an effective way for her to share her policy messages and offer personal glimpses into her life.
When it comes to political communication, Warren brings the receipts. She could easily help Biden boost his public standing and communicate in ways that he is not comfortable with. Warren performed extremely well in the televised primary debates and showed an ability both to hold her own in contentious moments and explain complex ideas in a simple way.
Middle class insecurity: Due to the pandemic, voters are particularly concerned about economic security. Many working Americans, who were already struggling to provide for their families, have now lost their jobs, while a major recession looms on the horizon.
There are few politicians in the national arena who have tackled the economic challenges of the middle class as intensely as Warren. She spent much of her time as an academic studying the threats that the middle class faces from high credit burdens, education and health care costs, consumer fraud and nonunionized work.
She headed the congressional panel that oversaw the Troubled Asset Relief Program, which was created in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis. It was Warren who helped establish the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. As senator, Warren made the economic health of the middle class her top priority. Placing Warren on the ticket would send a strong signal to voters that Biden will deal with these struggles from his first day in office.
Warren has something else to offer. She became known for having a plan, or what seemed like an answer for every problem. She thought systematically about the nation's challenges and laid out detailed responses. At this moment, Americans are desperate for a plan. Somewhere in between the choice of permanent self-distancing and reckless liberation must come a well-thought-out plan that is comprehensive and clear.
Get our free weekly newsletter

Join us on Twitter and Facebook

Americans want to know how this will end and how we will restore our lives, with a healthy economy and our social institutions intact. More than ever, we need a planner to help us out of this mess.
Among Biden's many options, Warren would be the most powerful choice. She would instantly energize Biden's campaign and expand its capacity to reach a broad electoral base. While Biden may be considering others, like former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams or Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, it is Warren, one of the stars of the Democratic primary, who offers him the best chance for taking the Oval Office.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Harris is a typical cop....you would love her if she was a white male

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Somebody has to step in and get poor Joe outta there, it's like giving Grampa a skateboard and standing back. 

Literally any normal middle age person would be 1000x better than Trump or Biden

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Literally any normal middle age person would be 1000x better than Trump or Biden

Aren't you just about unemployed?

Won't you have the time?

Are you ready to share your vision for the future of the country?

Oh Bhen, the country needs you. Let's put all those financial boats in order that you know how to fix. Let's get you to put this virus behind us in days... not weeks.

We need you Bhen, for the love of God.........................

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

Aren't you just about unemployed?

Won't you have the time?

Are you ready to share your vision for the future of the country?

Oh Bhen, the country needs you. Let's put all those financial boats in order that you know how to fix. Let's get you to put this virus behind us in days... not weeks.

We need you Bhen, for the love of God.........................

I’m busy

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well what about tomorrow and beyond. Will you be all talk then as well?  

I work every day....I drink every day ...and I fucking hate kids , especially other people’s kids

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Must be a big roof, you were at that a couple of weeks ago.

There’s two roofs and it’s been cold as fuck here the last 2 weeks. How about you kill yourself now eh?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There’s two roofs and it’s been cold as fuck here the last 2 weeks. How about you kill yourself now eh?

A neighbor in the trailer park is from way up north MN somewhere. I asked them yesterday when they were headed home.  “Not any time soon, its still winter where we live”.  A lot of folks from northern states were reluctant to head home this year. 

Ha, ha, Just wait til your own daughters hormones start kicking in.

I’m trying to shingle yesterday all all these little fuckers are bouncing on the fucking trampoline next door screaming at the top of their fucking lungs right in each other’s faces. Fucking fuck I almost stroked out

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I figured you must keep falling off every time you try to get up on it. Are you using nails, or staples ?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

A neighbor in the trailer park is from way up north MN somewhere. I asked them yesterday when they were headed home.  “Not any time soon, its still winter where we live”.  A lot of folks from northern states were reluctant to head home this year. 

Ice is just coming off the lakes. Still snow in the yard. Was in the low teens overnight all last week. Snowed an inch last night

I figured you must keep falling off every time you try to get up on it. Are you using nails, or staples ?

Nails...I don’t think anyone staples roofs anymore. Not even sure that’s allowed by manus

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m trying to shingle yesterday all all these little fuckers are bouncing on the fucking trampoline next door screaming at the top of their fucking lungs right in each other’s faces. Fucking fuck I almost stroked out

Just keep your distance Ben. You should be fine as long as you stay away from those nasty kids. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just keep your distance Ben. You should be fine as long as you stay away from those nasty kids. 

Well it was my daughter and niece and brothers step kid and the neighbor 

Its a good thing I’m not all powerful. I would have smited them for being so annoying!!!!