Check your account email address ×

The Wolf of Wall Street

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Ok, this guy can go anywhere he wants. If he ever infected anybody in my family, and I could prove it, he would be one sorry loud-mouthed fukkin punk.  Fukk his big mouth, I would shut that loud mouth. True dat.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, this guy can go anywhere he wants. If he ever infected anybody in my family, and I could prove it, he would be one sorry loud-mouthed fukkin punk.  Fukk his big mouth, I would shut that loud mouth. True dat.

Dude this virus is like the cold or flu. Don’t let it upset you because it has a different name 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Dude this virus is like the cold or flu. Don’t let it upset you because it has a different name 

OMG!! Sledgey!! This is NOT LIKE THE FLU!!!!!! Trust me on this!!!  This is a " DESIGNER VIRUS " created in a Wuhan, China lab, at the Institute of Virology. 

It is a UBER CONTAGIOUS, PNEUMONIA PRODUCING,   DEATH VIRUS!!!!

You could not develop a more lethal virus to kill a massive amount of people, if you tried. It's basically something from a science-fiction movie, where a country tries to infect and kill another country, with germ warfare. Did you know that they are stacking bodies in refrigerated trucks in New York?   :dunno:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! Sledgey!! This is NOT LIKE THE FLU!!!!!! Trust me on this!!!  This is a " DESIGNER VIRUS " created in a Wuhan, China lab, at the Institute of Virology. 

It is a UBER CONTAGIOUS, PNEUMONIA PRODUCING,   DEATH VIRUS!!!!

You could not develop a more lethal virus to kill a massive amount of people, if you tried. It's basically something from a science-fiction movie, where a country tries to infect and kill another country, with germ warfare. Did you know that they are stacking bodies in refrigerated trucks in New York?   :dunno:

If it’s so deadly why are they saying only .03% in the world will die from it

49 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If it’s so deadly why are they saying only .03% in the world will die from it

If the US hadn't taken the measures it has, you would literally see bodies in the streets. It's only because of the hospitals, social distancing, masks, gloves, isolation, and ventilators, that this has not become a nightmare scenario. Close, but not quite. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the US hadn't taken the measures it has, you would literally see bodies in the streets. It's only because of the hospitals, social distancing, masks, gloves, isolation, and ventilators, that this has not become a nightmare scenario. Close, but not quite. 

No

Just now, Anler said:

No bodies in the street, it's not that bad. 

Not quite. We have good medical care in this country. New York city was close though. 

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stop over sensationalizing it you idiot.

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Stop over sensationalizing it you idiot.

STFU!!! If you don't like what I post, then block me, you fukkin cunt!!! What's YOUIR TOTAL NET WORTH?? Show us how big and tough you are!!