Check your account email address ×

Hunter Biden still listed on board of Chinese company he was to resign from

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news: Biden's love them some China. 

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/hunter-biden-still-listed-as-board-member-of-chinese-company-report/

Hunter Biden appears to still be on the board of a Chinese private equity firm he co-founded, despite his lawyer pledging late last year that the potential first son would resign, a report alleges.

Chinese business records, the Daily Caller reports, still list Robert Hunter Biden — the younger Biden’s full name — as a director and board member of BHR Partners.

George Mesires, a lawyer for Biden, said back in October that Biden would be relinquishing his director title “on or by October 31,” but the outlet reported that business records it obtained were submitted as recently as March 24.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh no

Lets see how middle class American's feel about it in November.   China fucks the US economy while Hunter gets rich off their govt.   The ads will be priceless. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump tweets out "much respect" to President Xi....but, but, but.....Hunter Biden!!!!! 

I disagree with showing China or Xi too much respect but keep in mind China is still producing and providing a massive amount of our pharmaceuticals and their ingredients.    There will be a time to get tough with them again but we can't have them pull the rug out from under us on those things. 

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets see how middle class American's feel about it in November.   China fucks the US economy while Hunter gets rich off their govt.   The ads will be priceless. 

Your blind to Trumpco. Your getting rich off China too.

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your blind to Trumpco. Your getting rich off China too.

:lol:   How?   And how is my business any different than your brother in laws?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They don't seem to have minded the trademarks given to Trumps daughter.

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your investments.....Jesus man come on.

Got me there with Amazon. :thumbsup:   I can tell you my company makes a huge effort not to source there.

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Well that settles it, no way in hell am I voting for Hunter Biden this November!  Maybe I'll reconsider for 2024 if he cleans up his act and apologizes.  

Maybe Jared will run?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she would not be bad IMO,  she'd be better when she divorces her husband whose a fucktard

Yes, I agree with you