Check your account email address ×

Poor Anal Sacs...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sanders vows to work with Clinton as Dems move toward party unity

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/bernie-sanders-washington/index.html

(CNN)Democrats took giant steps toward party unity Thursday as Bernie Sanders vowed to work together with Hillary Clinton to defeat Donald Trump in November and President Barack Obama formally endorsed Clinton for president. 

Sanders' decision to continue his White House bid even after Clinton became the party's presumptive presidential nominee has had Democrats on high alert as they seek to quickly change gears and take on Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Sanders' first explicit promise on Thursday to join forces with Clinton to take on the Republicans will help quell concerns among Democrats about divisions in the party. 

Emerging from the White House after a meeting with Obama that lasted more than an hour, Sanders warned that a Trump presidency would be a "disaster" and that he would "work as hard as I can to make sure that Donald Trump does not become president of the United States."

"I look forward to meeting with (Clinton) in the near future to see how we can work together to defeat Donald Trump and to create a government which represents all of us and not just the 1%," Sanders told reporters.

Edited by SnowRider

"'I look forward to meeting with (Clinton) in the near future to see how we can work together to defeat Donald Trump and to create a government which represents all of us and not just the 1%," Sanders told reporters."

:lol: Clinton is going to pay back wall street and corporations for their investment in her, only a buffoon can't see that. But thankfully she'll get a few token social issues through which will appease the mouth breathers of the Dem party who voted for her. I can see why Bernie will pivot to work with her, she's his only hope of getting anything he wants done, but no way she ever supports getting money out of politics or single payer Healthcare which were two of his biggest selling points. 

19 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

"'I look forward to meeting with (Clinton) in the near future to see how we can work together to defeat Donald Trump and to create a government which represents all of us and not just the 1%," Sanders told reporters."

:lol: Clinton is going to pay back wall street and corporations for their investment in her, only a buffoon can't see that. But thankfully she'll get a few token social issues through which will appease the mouth breathers of the Dem party who voted for her. I can see why Bernie will pivot to work with her, she's his only hope of getting anything he wants done, but no way she ever supports getting money out of politics or single payer Healthcare which were two of his biggest selling points. 

Your vision is outstanding!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your vision is outstanding!

No one asked you ballsack you penis headed dago CUNT! :fuckoff:

It's alot easier seeing things from way up here than down at the level of a normal man's waist. :snack:

:lol::bc:

Edited by GGNHL

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'm voting for Gary Johnson at this point so take your :owned: and GTFO. :bc:

Unless you openly support the lying cunt, he thinks everyone supports Trump and just can't understand anything else.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Unless you openly support the lying cunt, he thinks everyone supports Trump and just can't understand anything else.

Well a vote for Johnson is basically a vote for the liar :guzzle: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well a vote for Johnson is basically a vote for the liar :guzzle: 

And you can't even vote so maybe you should STFU. I am supporting Trump the same as you on election day, by not voting for him! :snack: