Check your account email address ×

2021 Sled of the Year

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

That was painful to watch.  I....... Like.........the.......uh.........assault...... Not a good speaker 

ReAl RiDeRzzzz!

18 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

The Lester’s suck, and Levi works for Polaris too so you know what he’s going to say.

These reviews have much more credibility since they’re actual riders...

The skidoo guy is switching to Polaris. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

That was painful to watch.  I....... Like.........the.......uh.........assault...... Not a good speaker 

Who cares :dunno: They’re real riders who were asked out of the blue to give on camera feedback on a sled they just rode. Unlike those paid Polaris advertisements.

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Has there been a flattering review of the procross since 12?  Not from the cat bag lickers here.   

yes Luke said the Riot is the best handling Arctic Cat ever made. It just isnt as good as a Polaris. 

LOL!  Guy over on HCS summed this whole thing up perfectly.  

“The riot is the best handling sled AC has ever made.”  LOL......I just hang up the phone in the middle of somebody’s conversation sometimes....it’s just not worth hearing another word.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

yes Luke said the Riot is the best handling Arctic Cat ever made. It just isnt as good as a Polaris. 

It sounded like they were trying to find nice things to say about the G4 xp 

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Guy over on HCS summed this whole thing up perfectly.  

“The riot is the best handling sled AC has ever made.”  LOL......I just hang up the phone in the middle of somebody’s conversation sometimes....it’s just not worth hearing another word.

Woodtick said it rode really well also actually. But there was other issues that makes it not as good as the others.. 

Just now, ACE said:

It sounded like they were trying to find nice things to say about the G4 xp 

Everyone knows the skidoos are twitchy, always have been. Thats why they keep updating the front end. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Woodtick said it rode really well also actually. But there was other issues that makes it not as good as the others.. 

Yuh, like it being a clapped together crossover wanna be that makes no sense. That kind of issue?  Sticking a long track on a great aggressive trail sled design and trying to make it do stuff it wasn’t designed to do is stupid.  I saw no benefit to this design when it came out, and see less now.  

Yuh, like it being a clapped together crossover wanna be that makes no sense. That kind of issue?  Sticking a long track on a great aggressive trail sled design and trying to make it do stuff it wasn’t designed to do is stupid.  I saw no benefit to this design when it came out, and see less now.  

Maybe you should ride it and decide for yourself. I hear that from short trackers all the time about the assault, and then they ride it... 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

144 isn’t long track you fucking poser. It’s trail length and perfect for that. Of course you don’t ride anything with enough power to need more than a bicycle tire out back....so theirs that

Just now, Anler said:

Maybe you should ride it and decide for yourself. I hear that from short trackers all the time about the assault, and then they ride it... 

Dude.....144” tracks aren’t good for jumping the neighbors driveway

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

My new sled is 137.  It’s gonna take some time to get used to.  Not sure I like it yet.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everyone knows the skidoos are twitchy, always have been. Thats why they keep updating the front end. 

Yeah they just can’t seem to get it 

My new sled is 137.  It’s gonna take some time to get used to.  Not sure I like it yet.

No its not, me and all the guys I ride with all like the 137 better. And not just for comfort, it rides and handles better. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yeah they just can’t seem to get it 

they are too rider forward. Another quality that makes the axys better, more balanced

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

144 isn’t long track you fucking poser. It’s trail length and perfect for that. Of course you don’t ride anything with enough power to need more than a bicycle tire out back....so theirs that

*there’s

It’s longer than a 121 or 129 though...yes? Do math!!!!

Those aren’t trails you ride, they are snow covered roads.  Lame.

Just now, Anler said:

No its not, me and all the guys I ride with all like the 137 better. And not just for comfort, it rides and handles better. 

Dude....he rides absolute fucking goat paths. Like I groomed one sled wide circles through the woods. He’s not gonna like it

*there’s

It’s longer than a 121 or 129 though...yes? Do math!!!!

Those aren’t trails you ride, they are snow covered roads.  Lame.

We ride northern Wisconsin, those are the squirreliest trails anywhere. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....he rides absolute fucking goat paths. Like I groomed one sled wide circles through the woods. He’s not gonna like it

Oh well thats gay

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is why we don’t ride in the same group.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

they are too rider forward. Another quality that makes the axys better, more balanced

They aren’t rider forward enough.  I’d take the consumer Cat and push the bars up more like the SX sled.