Check your account email address ×

Instacart Delivey

6 hours ago, The One said:

Like I said dumb dumb , ur grasping in thin air 

Post some pics of your sleds, broads, and stuff...…..faggot. Post it!!

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post some pics of your sleds, broads, and stuff...…..faggot. Post it!!

You 're much better off to ignore the haters.  That pisses them off more than any words you could ever type :thumb:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You 're much better off to ignore the haters.  That pisses them off more than any words you could ever type :thumb:

LMAO!! They know that I can't do that!!  

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I wear mine when I have to go somewhere inside. It's not really protecting me, but it does protect everyone else.

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I wear mine when I have to go somewhere inside. It's not really protecting me, but it does protect everyone else.

I don't buy that they say it will flow right past a mask so what is stoping it from escaping a infected persons ? 

Fri I was in line at a gas station some woman had on a mask gloves full trench coat and some big clear safty glasses .she is making a big production about touching the key pad  not setting down her purse etc 

then she preceded to ask for 10 packs of jewel . I started laughing out loud at that point . she turns to give me what i assume was a scowl . so i then had to say yeah cant be to carefull have to protect those lungs . then the lady behind me gave a lol and the woman stormed off but used a moist towelet on the door 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yep,there job is unsafe, but another $5 a hour will make it better? Unskilled labor can be replaced in minutes. 

It seems there are so many people fighting to be first in line at the guillotine lately...