Check your account email address ×

993 New Cases Today In MI...Over 4500 Total

58 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So 5 people who can't control their emotions. 

7, and that was without even thinking about it.  No, people who don't put up with other people's BS.  If you can't back up your mouth , you shouldn't be running it.

Your scrawny as wouldn't last 2 seconds. My 19 year old could best the fuck out of your bitch ass. Same with you Frency and Pouts. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

7, and that was without even thinking about it.  No, people who don't put up with other people's BS.  If you can't back up your mouth , you shouldn't be running it.

Your scrawny as wouldn't last 2 seconds. My 19 year old could best the fuck out of your bitch ass. Same with you Frency and Pouts. 

LOL

Just like the time you were trashing that dealer?

• Haha 1

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wasn't trashing anyone, telling it like it is. 

But when other people do that to you they're "talking shit" and that's worthy of a beat down! :lol:

Whatever you say, gapped tooth 

I got those fixed Jai, I gave you a long time to make an appointment for me at AMG's Dentistry. :dunno: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wasn't trashing anyone, telling it like it is. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But when other people do that to you they're "talking shit" and that's worthy of a beat down! :lol:

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Whatever you say, gapped tooth 

Haha...poor Jay...hoisted on his own petard! :lol:

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

So Jay, Im just curious. Have you ever followed up on your threats and beat the fuck out of someone who ran their mouth toward you. 

When did this happen?

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I got those fixed Jai, I gave you a long time to make an appointment for me at AMG's Dentistry. :dunno: :lol:

Bought fucking time you got your Alfred E Neumann teeth fixed

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...poor Jay...hoisted on his own petard! :lol:

Go back in your basement, pussy

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So Jay, Im just curious. Have you ever followed up on your threats and beat the fuck out of someone who ran their mouth toward you. 

When did this happen?

YH had a whole lot to say, until I showed up at his house.  He didn't have anything to say to me face to face.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When did this happen?

YOU WANNA BE THE FIRST!

200.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Bought fucking time you got your Alfred E Neumann teeth fixed

Go back in your basement, pussy

YH had a whole lot to say, until I showed up at his house.  He didn't have anything to say to me face to face.  

You do realize that you will lose everything if you follow up on your threats here, right?  You realize that you have made enough open threats on this forum that if you beat one of us up we would  sue you for everything you have. You would be broke with a felony record. Your job would be long gone. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You do realize that you will lose everything if you follow up on your threats here, right?  You realize that you have made enough open threats on this forum that if you beat one of us up we would  sue you for everything you have. You would be broke with a felony record. Your job would be long gone. 

theres only a couple guys sho love to threaten violence but for their sake I hope they are smart enough to not lose everything they have worked for.  

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A customer of mine sent me a video of cops in India beating some sap with clubs after refusing to social distance.

I think our flaunted  freedoms will be our downfall.

Yup. America is what's known as a PERMISSIVE SOCIETY. 

Me personally, I don't think it works. 

Some people are good, but too many are bastards, and don't respect anyone or anything. The bastards

need to be slammed. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup. America is what's known as a PERMISSIVE SOCIETY. 

Me personally, I don't think it works. 

Some people are good, but too many are bastards, and don't respect anyone or anything. The bastards

need to be slammed. 

If you don’t like it then move to Somalia. :news:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

If you don’t like it then move to Somalia. :news:

If you like it, then make a double post. 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is bull shit Jay. Why do you think its cool to threaten people all the time. You would never act like this in public and openly threaten people like you do here behind the safety of your keyboard. 

I dunno......It's Jays trademark and I love these internet flare ups. I would hate to see him tone down his persona on here. Its been done since the early days of HCS.

He's a straight shooter on many subjects, whether it be cars or how much he makes and backs it up with proof....I respect that. I have no doubt he could back up his threats if someone took him up on it but I don't think he would be foolish enough to go looking for someone . 

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you can't back up your mouth, then you shouldn't be running it.  And if you run to the police after shooting your mouth off and getting your ass beat, makes you an even bigger pussy. 

If you can't back up your mouth, then you shouldn't be running it.  And if you run to the police after shooting your mouth off and getting your ass beat, makes you an even bigger pussy. 

A pussy with all of your money. LOL

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

If you can't handle internet ball breaking without resorting to threats than you shouldn't be here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Should have kept your mouth shut about the dealer. :news:

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you can't handle internet ball breaking without resorting to threats than you shouldn't be here. 

Or at least be honest enough to hold yourself to the same standards as others. :snack:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

A pussy with all of your money. LOL

Yea, come try me 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You go way to far with your little pussy mouth 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Should have kept your mouth shut about the dealer. :news:

You should come do something about it to me  then if you're so upset 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You should come do something about it to me  then if you're so upset 

Upset? Laughing my ass off at the idiocy you mean?