Check your account email address ×

By this time monday

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Up to 402 deaths today. Tomorrow likely 550 plus. 

Yep. We will easily surpass 3000 deaths by the end of day Monday. We are 3 weeks from the apex.  These next 3-6 weeks will be hell for many people and their families. 

Its crazy how fast the curves are climbing. 

95BB7D97-7381-4337-B058-ECD5F6368634.png

Edited by AKIQPilot

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. We will easily surpass 3000 deaths by the end of day Monday. We are 3 weeks from the apex.  These next 3-6 weeks will be hell for many people and their families. 

Its crazy how fast the curves are climbing. 

95BB7D97-7381-4337-B058-ECD5F6368634.png

It’s going to come fast then stop as fast as it came 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Nope. This country is no where near doing what’s required to stop this quickly. That ship has sailed. 

It’ll stop fast regardless of what you do

the difference will be the carnage 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

"By this time Monday..."

If it increases roughly 1/3 per day, it'll be almost 4000 by Monday. 

1607*1.33 = 2137.31 Saturday

2137.31*1.33 = 2842.62 Sunday

2843.62*1.33 = 3780.68 Monday

2610 killed by drinks on the road from Jan 1st will be over 10k by end of yr. this is year in year out every fucking year  . and just like this you dont see it coming . 

it has a trend hits hard and levels off Washington is seeing it start to level off.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

2610 killed by drinks on the road from Jan 1st will be over 10k by end of yr. this is year in year out every fucking year  . and just like this you dont see it coming . 

it has a trend hits hard and levels off Washington is seeing it start to level off.  

This hasn't even hit like 70% of the country yet. It's just getting started. 

Places where it may level off early because it started there first could see a spike because people let their guard down thinking it was over. Being overly optimistic can be dangerous in this situation.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Places where it may level off early because it started there first could see a spike because people let their guard down thinking it was over. Being overly optimistic can be dangerous in this situation.

we are alll going to get it at some point this whole thing is to not overstock the hospital beds 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is going to taper down much faster than the dire predictions...... If you're into the stock market, I suggest buying sooner rather than later.

Sooner?  Later?   When do you think we will we see the apex?  When will NJ see the number of infected each day go down?  

NJ saw a 22% increase in the number of infected today.   25% of your total deaths happened today.  

How serious is NJ taking social distancing?  Is any of your public transportation system still in operation?

When will these numbers go down?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

no point even discussing with these fucking morons....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sooner?  Later?   When do you think we will we see the apex?  When will NJ see the number of infected each day go down?  

NJ saw a 22% increase in the number of infected today.   25% of your total deaths happened today.  

How serious is NJ taking social distancing?  Is any of your public transportation system still in operation?

When will these numbers go down?

I think we will peak soon within a week hopefully but of course no one really knows . ....yes pretty much everyone is taking this serious.  I'm not sure about public transportation. As I  really don't live very close to any and never use it.  But people are very careful in stores keeping distance.  Lots of people out and about walking with pets and children but remain close to their immediate family. People are fearful of touching anything including packages.

I'm almost sure it will be under control soon.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no point even discussing with these fucking morons....

Hopefully your country, and it's citizens,  are looking down and learning how not to respond to a pandemic.  We have to take this more seriously or it will hurt us for a long time.  

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think we will peak soon within a week hopefully but of course no one really knows . ....yes pretty much everyone is taking this serious.  I'm not sure about public transportation. As I  really don't live very close to any and never use it.  But people are very careful in stores keeping distance.  Lots of people out and about walking with pets and children but remain close to their immediate family. People are fearful of touching anything including packages.

Good deal.  I think out and about being uber-conscious about touching things is fine.   Hand washing is critical.  Not touching your face, eyes, nose is imperative.  

We will get this under control when people start taking it more serious.  

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If it peaks within a week it won’t be too bad 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

If it peaks within a week it won’t be too bad 

Dude.  It will never peak within a week.  There is no scenario where it could peak within a week.  The evidence is everywhere you're willing to look and acknowledge.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  It will never peak within a week.  There is no scenario where it could peak within a week.  The evidence is everywhere you're willing to look and acknowledge.  

So are you thinking that 400,000+ Americans are going to die from this? Or more?

• Haha 1