Check your account email address ×

Where coronavirus outbreak started in Washington state, officials see hope as cases appear to be leveling off

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

America is not the only place in the world last I looked.

Its the only place that I care about right now. Oh, and our best buddy Canada. 

You cant order your groceries on line and go pick them up without even getting out of your car?  I thought grocery stores everywhere offered that. 

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All true but if you’re locked down you shouldnt be going to any of those places.   

hiking, biking, fishing isnt going to cause the spread of infection if you're careful. But you have to be careful. 

neither is driving across the country in a private passenger vehicle but that doesn't stop you from shaming it

facts are any type of traveler outdoor activity are dangerous and could cause you to have to see the inside of a hospital but you don't even consider that

Hiking is your stupidest most dumb example you've given yet The odds of dying from hiking are so much greater than Corona it's not even close but yet you're willing to go take a hospital bed for the activities you deem fine but then shame others

It's a really sad and selfish view

What if you trip and break a leg did you even consider that You're supposed to be trying to stay out of the hospital right now dip s***

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its the only place that I care about right now. Oh, and our best buddy Canada. 

You cant order your groceries on line and go pick them up without even getting out of your car?  I thought grocery stores everywhere offered that. 

Some do some don't 

Depends on the town.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

neither is driving across the country in a private passenger vehicle but that doesn't stop you from shaming it

facts are any type of traveler outdoor activity are dangerous and could cause you to have to see the inside of a hospital but you don't even consider that

Hiking is your stupidest most dumb example you've given yet The odds of dying from hiking are so much greater than Corona it's not even close but yet you're willing to go take a hospital bed for the activities you deem fine but then shame others

It's a really sad and selfish view

What if you trip and break a leg did you even consider that You're supposed to be trying to stay out of the hospital right now dip s***

My god you are confused. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

My god you are confused. 

No you really are You're willing to take the risk of hiking because you think it's great. I hate to tell you it's risky you could get hurt you could need a hospital bed same for taking your drive to where you're going to go hiking that's risky as well and not in the spirit of the shutdown but you too big of a f****** moron to see that.

I actually used to respect your opinion but not anymore

Just now, washedupmxer said:

No you really are You're willing to take the risk of hiking because you think it's great. I hate to tell you it's risky you could get hurt you could need a hospital bed same for taking your drive to where you're going to go hiking that's risky as well and not in the spirit of the shutdown but you too big of a f****** moron to see that.

I actually used to respect your opinion but not anymore

I never said hiking was less dangerous than the corona virus. I said you are not likely to catch or pass on the virus by hiking and doing other outdoor activities in solitude. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Mountain hiking has a annual mortality risk of 1 in 15,000

For f*** sakes AK get a freaking clue You sound like a goddamn retard

You are retarded. You comprehend almost nothing. Try to get that phone of yours to read and comprehend for you. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I never said hiking was less dangerous than the corona virus. I said you are not likely to catch or pass on the virus by hiking and doing other outdoor activities in solitude. 

But that's not the spirit of the shutdown is it? You're  supposed to be limiting your exposure to danger as well so you don't have to go to a hospital while other people need it and they're almost full

What I've learned here as you're able to go out and have as many risks as you'd like go four-wheel and go hiking go do your things cuz that's what you want to do but if others do that's not okay

Very hypocritical very selfish one-sided view

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The hospitals are going to be over full but I'm going to go hiking!

What a mouth breathing tard

I didnt suggest biking or hiking or fishing. Someone else did. I only agreed that those things would not contribute to the spread 

Everyone here is right about you. I was wrong. 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Grocery stores, cannabis shops, hospitals and pharmacies is where this shit will spread....  not out fishing, hiking, or biking.

As long as people practice the 6 foot rule and good hand washing, being in a weed store, hospital, or pharmacy is cool. The virus doesn’t aerosolize. 

• Like 1