Check your account email address ×

Reminds me of some here.

As a rule, people who think neck, head and face tattoos are a good idea, usually don’t make good decisions.  Add a flat brim hat and well....that’s that!

I see how upset he makes Spinner though....good thing Spinner wasn’t around to give him the old Jewy-jit-zew to teach him a lesson!  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As a rule, people who think neck, head and face tattoos are a good idea, usually don’t make good decisions.  Add a flat brim hat and well....that’s that!

I see how upset he makes Spinner though....good thing Spinner wasn’t around to give him the old Jewy-jit-zew to teach him a lesson!  :lol:

All he’s missing is the pit coat. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im always weak.  Today is no different. 

Was better needed?  

True :lol:

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I don't know about that.

He's got pouty and a few others all worked up.

I've seen him do this before.

He's a very crafty troll.

He was white knighting for Pouts today. While Pouty was trying to tell me how to spend my $, and being a major hypocrite :lol: :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He was white knighting for Pouts today. While Pouty was trying to tell me how to spend my $, and being a major hypocrite :lol: :lmao:

Actually i was white knighting for myself. I spend money locally, especially small local businesses.  I will gladly spend more to shop a small business than buy something on line or a box store to save a few bucks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Still crying about that Jay...damn dude let it go.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Actually i was white knighting for myself. I spend money locally, especially small local businesses.  I will gladly spend more to shop a small business than buy something on line or a box store to save a few bucks. 

A few bucks is fine. A couple of hundred, yea no 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly and  the funny thing is that Jay gives people shit when they buy something other than Ford or Ski Doo.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

They don't sell motorhomes in Alaska?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still crying about that Jay...damn dude let it go.

No , I'm still laughing at what a major hypocrite you are trying to tell me how to spend my money. But you say you're all good when I tell you that you need to spend yours different.  Pathetic that you don't see your hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and  the funny thing is that Jay gives people shit when they buy something other than Ford or Ski Doo.

Bitch please.  

Now you're REALLY reaching.  Just face it, you've got nothing here but proven what a hypocrite you are.