Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Weak, just like you little fella

Yea sure, you go with that Pouty Pouts 

I've been to very few places since the order was put into place. And have been in contact with 2-3  people at most. 

Anything else you want to prove how dumb you are on today, cunt? 

I don't believe a word you say.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Except for the dozen frivolous trips in the last few days, he hasn't been anywhere...

😒🙄

But he only came in contact with 2 people....

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't believe a word you say.

Good for you, fat ass. 

Please meet up with me when this is over so I can show you how tough you aren't.  I'm dying to smash your face in so you'll finally shut the fuck up.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Good for you, fat ass. 

Please meet up with me when this is over so I can show you how tough you aren't.  I'm dying to smash your face in so you'll finally shut the fuck up.

IMG_5256.JPG.ed88f896cb447b3c90ff831136b2b0f3.JPG

Hey shit stain, not that it means anything and not that I give a fuck what your fat whiney pussy ass thinks, but please go ahead tell me what I've done in the last 5 days since the governor issued her put in place order that's so horrible and against what she order.  

This should be good, like always. 

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Hey shit stain, not that it means anything and not that I give a fuck what your fat whiney pussy ass thinks, but please go ahead tell me what I've done in the last 5 days since the governor issued her put in place order that's so horrible and against what she order.  

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:snack:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2020 at 11:44 PM, motonoggin said:

This is in the greater Detroit area...

Screenshot_20200326-234148~2.png

Daaaamn 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She put the state under a stay at home order and closed non essential business as other Governors have done. Also we aren't the only state unprepared for this NATIONAL outbreak unfortunately rely. How about you tell me what she should have done differently and tell  e how Trump has handled this since day one. 

Businesses open all over that are non essential. All using some shaky essential bs. 

Whole shut down plan might slow the curve - but that's about it.

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is fucked up and should have been stopped either by the state or federal government. 

Yup. Trump was very slow doing anything.

12 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They're  ALL closed now. 

Even tho I rarely golf, it's stupid she closed them. She already closed the pro shops and club houses.  What's wrong with people going out to golf?  If it's a cart issue, then make people walk.  If you have 1 to 2-, or 3 or 4  people out in the open, what's wrong with that?  There's plenty of room out on the golf course that you can be more than 6' from someone.  And if the cart cleanliness is the issue, fine, no carts.  

:snack:

X2

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

@Jimmy Snacks your turn to answer, fat ass 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Would you mind posting up the governors shelter in place requirements please.  They may come in handy in a few weeks. 

Your Google broken?  :dunno:

Contrary to what Pouty Pouts keep spewing out of his cunt cum catcher, I've done nothing against the governor's orders. 

On 3/27/2020 at 3:05 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

shut the fuck up faggot