Check your account email address ×

Good times ahead!!! Guns

BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

gun prices will drop like a stone. good times. i want another PPK. german built. 

Im wanting an ar10 with a noise suppression device with out going through the paperwork and the funding required to own a noise reducer.  SBS and SBR should be legalized as well!!!

Make silencers legal to protect hearing? Lol ok. Silencers are legal to buy... The following states allow private ownership of silencers: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Make silencers legal to protect hearing? Lol ok. Silencers are legal to buy... The following states allow private ownership of silencers: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY.

Atf paperwork and a 200 dollar tax stamp required.  Remove that reg and make them over the counter at walmart.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude..... after a $600 stamp and a 6-12 wait. 

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Im wanting an ar10 with a noise suppression device with out going through the paperwork and the funding required to own a noise reducer.  SBS and SBR should be legalized as well!!!

what state do you live in? as far as i know there's no permit required to have a silencer equipped firearm here. not a bad idea. i have significant hearing damage from guns. being stupid when i was young  and not using hearing protection. shit...none of us did back then. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

what state do you live in? as far as i know there's no permit required to have a silencer equipped firearm here. not a bad idea. i have significant hearing damage from guns. being stupid when i was young  and not using hearing protection. shit...none of us did back then. 

its a fucking suppressor and they do very little unless you are firing sub sonic rounds ....my god.....are all liberals as uneducated as you?

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Atf paperwork and a 200 dollar tax stamp required.  Remove that reg and make them over the counter at walmart.

Yeah, every Ricky Rambo needs to pick up a silencer when buying a case of PBR... If you argument is for "hearing" protection, you are stupid. If your argument is because for self protection, you are stupid. If your argument is because who the fuck has the right to tell me I can't buy something, it would be your best one and I wouldn't argue it. But you led with hearing protection. One word, peltors. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

xlt the madison liberal just got PWND :owned:

Naw I just think nerds who have silencers are the same guys who go to the range with tactical vests on... Shits ghey. Especially since they aren't shooting subsonic rounds.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is XLT from Madison? that explains a lot  

Who the fuck are you?

Just now, f7ben said:

its a fucking suppressor and they do very little unless you are firing sub sonic rounds ....my god.....are all liberals as uneducated as you?

you fucking moron. i want one for my PPK. i shot very few rifles when i was younger. i always primed on pistols. you have this tendency to stick that fucking large nose into shit you haven't a clue about. just stop. :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

xlt the madison liberal just got PWND :owned:

You buy a silencer say for a 5.56, pay a inflated price for it, fill out paper work, pay a huge tax stamp fee....  just to do it all over again if you want to put a silencer on a 22 pistol.  More wait, more tax stamp more inflaited price.  For a few bucks.  You can go get a mag light and put some washers and some packing in it, a little know how and you just committed a felony

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

SIlencers fall under a Federal restricted class (class 3) that require federal registration and or licensing.  Or at least they used to.  I'm sure something is in place still.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you fucking moron. i want one for my PPK. i shot very few rifles when i was younger. i always primed on pistols. you have this tendency to stick that fucking large nose into shit you haven't a clue about. just stop. :lol:

Uh.. Retard. Pistols don't just shoot subsonic rounds hahahahahahah.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SIlencers fall under a Federal restricted class (class 3) that require federal registration and or licensing.  Or at least they used to.  I'm sure something is in place still.

I just checked, I guess that law changed in all but 8 states. Just the stamp now. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a good friend who went thru the process and suppressed a sig saur 22 pistol. At first is was just ok. But after about a thousand rds it got ALOT better. Very very quiet. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

really?  i didn't know that. 

And you need to do the whole process for each suppressor. Each one needs its own stamp and pay again. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Idaho...  i can get them, there is a wait, atf paperwork, background check, and a $200 tax stamp to reduce maybe 20 db of sound.  You must carry all paperwork with the silencer at all times or risk criminal charges.

sbr and sbs is another stupid tax stamp, wait period while paperwork clears

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I have a good friend who went thru the process and suppressed a sig saur 22 pistol. At first is was just ok. But after about a thousand rds it got ALOT better. Very very quiet. 

Buddy has a suppressed 22 ruger pistol and on sub sonic rounds it wouldnt wake me if shot while i sleep.  Very nice setup for shooting in the back yard in the burbs