Check your account email address ×

****Official firearms thread****

• Gold Member

Cabelas has a pretty sweet deal going on this sweet little assault rifle.  $99 with 1 magazine.  Also had $20 dollar cabela bucks i got in my email that had to be used by the 19th.  So this assault rifle cost me $79!!!!!   Savage 64F 22lr

image.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

BTW I'm not allowed to put 10 bullets into my assault rife anymore in NY.

Rem BDL-22.

Just in case.  Got me a nice little stock pile of large cap magazines for my 5.56/223 praire dog pounder.  

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

BTW I'm not allowed to put 10 bullets into my assault rife anymore in NY.

Rem BDL-22.

Totally sucks for you guys. CA and NY are nuts.

IL is pretty stiff on a few things (no silencers) but we can have SBR's and pretty much everything else.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

It's really hard to even get 22 ammunition in ny..really hard!

I have gone to PA. to get it!

Thats amazing. No shortage of anything here. I can go to walmart and get whatever i want. 22 is harder than most others but there's plenty around. And we have a really nice indoor rifle/pistol 100 yd range within 10 min of my house. Im in a pretty pro-gun area

Just now, Wildcat said:

Thats amazing. No shortage of anything here. I can go to walmart and get whatever i want. 22 is harder than most others but there's plenty around. And we have a really nice indoor rifle/pistol 100 yd range within 10 min of my house. Im in a pretty pro-gun area

People know when the shipments come into wallmart around here and they line up for it,I have yet to figure out how they know..prolly inside information is my best guess.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

It's really hard to even get 22 ammunition in ny..really hard!

I have gone to PA. to get it!

Lol!!!!

picked up a couple thousand rounds of 22LR..... The store had plenty of it in my state.

I guess I can put 10 in now..glad I looked into it!

The NY SAFE Act includes the following provisions:[7]

• Bans possession of any "high-capacity magazines" regardless of when they were made or sold. The maximum capacity for all magazines is 10 rounds. .22 caliber tubular magazines are exempt from this limit. Previously legal "pre-1994-ban" magazines with a capacity of 30 rounds are not exempt, and must be sold within one year to an out-of-state resident or turned in to local authorities. The magazine limit took effect April 15, 2013.[8][9] Originally the law allowed only seven rounds to be loaded into a magazine, but this provision was struck down by a federal judge on December 21, 2013.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NY_SAFE_Act

Heres my range kit. Notice the mag size lol.:bc:

The deal with walmart is this. They stock the shelves the same day/time every week. So by me its wends at 8am. You need to ask around to find out when that is. Also.. every walmart does this. If they are out ask them to look in the back... They always ALWAYS have more ammo but they hoard it and only put out so much at once.

20151223_141725.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member

This is what the wife will be rocking when the US comes uncorked.

image.jpeg

I will be having these 2 out of the safe and close by when trump is elected president and liberal rioters and looters come uncorked and take getting free shit into their own hands.  By not living in shitty places such as chicago or east of the missouri river i dont really have much to worry about though

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

^^^ You do realize Chicago is a really nice place right?  LOL...

I live way north by Wisconsin but the gun violence is not really in the city its in the south west side. Basically all the gun crime is just gangbangers shooting each other. Dont like it... Move the F out of the hood IMO. They are perpetuating this shit in their own area.

Edited by Wildcat

4 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

People know when the shipments come into wallmart around here and they line up for it,I have yet to figure out how they know..prolly inside information is my best guess.

Yep, someone knows someone on the inside and gets the scoop on when the shirts come in.  Then it ends up online being auctioned off   Fuckin assholes 

4 hours ago, Wildcat said:

^^^ You do realize Chicago is a really nice place right?  LOL...

I live way north by Wisconsin but the gun violence is not really in the city its in the south west side. Basically all the gun crime is just gangbangers shooting each other. Dont like it... Move the F out of the hood IMO. They are perpetuating this shit in their own area.

That's the same with Detroit. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys are worried about the US getting crazy. YET are posting pics of your weapons.

So posting pics of another hobby we have is crazy??? Sorry, my kids and I enjoy going to the range and shooting.. Insane isnt it!!!

Edited by Rigid1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So posting pics of another hobby we have is crazy??? Sorry, my kids and I enjoy going to the range and shooting.. Insane isnt it!!!

If your worried about someone taking them away you dont advertise them on a public forum.

Re read BOHIKA'S post

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If your worried about someone taking them away you dont advertise them on a public forum.

Re read BOHIKA'S post

Who said I was worried about them being taken them away?? I dont recall saying anyone was trying to take my guns???

You seem to be the one bringing the cray cray MC..

Mind you, I live in NY, and that rifle is perfectly legal here.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Who said I was worried about them being taken them away?? I dont recall saying anyone was trying to take my guns???

You seem to be the one bringing the cray cray MC..

Mind you, I live in NY, and that rifle is perfectly legal here.

He said it.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He said it.

Right, one guy said it. Not "You guys".... See where the misfire is here. LOL

Im not worried about posting pics of my shit whatsoever. :bc:  I have it for fun not because i think im gonna need to use it to shoot zombies.

• Like 1