Check your account email address ×

Universal Health Care yep it’s great

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So you just know they lies they told.  Sad. 

I haven't told anyone what product I make, town I live in or anything like that.  Yet some people decided to search information, accuse me of making products I didn't make etc.

They read my website and even then continued to tell lies.  That's kind of low don't you think?

I think you'd have to be a POS to do that. 

I'm not a fan of anyone pulling zoso tactics and sharing details here. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Nope.  You've claimed that before and when you tried to prove it you only proved yourself to be a liar.  That was when you really lost it.  Losing sleep, to finger my posts just like that POS Momo. Hey man, when your life imitates momo, it's time to re-evaluate.  

Considering the info you've shared and how much of an asshole you've tried to be, I've been remarkably restrained with my opinion of you. 

So you never said that dooski and myself had failed marriages?? Ive never been married and dooski is still married to his one and only wife.. You brought this up in a thread neither of us were in.. You just blurted out something about our lives that you made up in your head.. Ill go get the quote if you want bitch boy..

Do you honestly think i give a flying fuck what a lying, hypocrite, toxic waste producing pile of utter trash thinks of me??? Bahahaha I mean seriously your the biggest piece of shit on the site and we all know it..:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'm not a fan of anyone pulling zoso tactics and sharing details here. 

The makes one of you.  Rigid Aqiq, Dave 2 Zambo the clown love it.  

They have no class or morals by the look of things. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would they picket a legal product that is good for the environment?

ummm, the EPS industry is one of the most toxic industries in the world, top 5 most toxic, scientist says so.. Would you like some more links from environmental websites?? 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you never said that dooski and myself had failed marriages?? Ive never been married and dooski is still married to his one and only wife.. You brought this up in a thread neither of us were in.. You just blurted out something about our lives that you made up in your head.. Ill go get the quote if you want bitch boy..

Do you honestly think i give a flying fuck what a lying, hypocrite, toxic waste producing pile of utter trash thinks of me??? Bahahaha I mean seriously your the biggest piece of shit on the site and we all know it..:thumbsup:

Jesus christ you lived with a woman and had kids.   Who gives a fuck if you stood in a church. Don't they have common law marriages in the US? 

Does it make it better if you are just having kids with random women for fuck sakes?

No one thinks much of women who do that and then want a medal for being a brave single parent.

Nawww we aren't committed to each other, we are just popping out kids, now commitments, no ties.

Give your fucking head a shake, 

The makes one of you.  Rigid Aqiq, Dave 2 Zambo the clown love it.  

They have no class or morals by the look of things. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Jesus christ you lived with a woman and had kids.   Who gives a fuck if you stood in a church. Don't they have common law marriages in the US? 

Does it make it better if you are just having kids with random women for fuck sakes?

No one thinks much of women who do that and then want a medal for being a brave single parent.

Nawww we aren't committed to each other, we are just popping out kids, now commitments, no ties.

You lie more than anyone here except Momo. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

ummm, the EPS industry is one of the most toxic industries in the world, top 5 most toxic, scientist says so.. Would you like some more links from environmental websites?? 

I heard it was the lawn care industry.    https://chem-tox.com/pesticides/pesticidereport.htm

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you just know they lies they told.  Sad. 

I haven't told anyone what product I make, town I live in or anything like that.  Yet some people decided to search information, accuse me of making products I didn't make etc.

They read my website and even then continued to tell lies.  That's kind of low don't you think?

I think you'd have to be a POS to do that. 

and to be clear, for the amount of preaching and finger wagging you do on here I would have thought your company would be completely green. You produce products even the most passive environmentalists frown upon. Your packaging products are the coal energy of your industry. Old, antiquated, and environmentally unfriendly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

and to be clear, for the amount of preaching and finger wagging you do on here I would have thought your company would be completely green. You produce products even the most passive environmentalists frown upon. Your packaging products are the coal energy of your industry. Old, antiquated, and environmentally unfriendly. 

He is a hypocrite of the highest order. 

• Thanks 1

So tell me how i had a failed marriage but never was married.. You're the one who lied not me.. and what about dooski, hes married to his one and only wife.. But you lied and made up a story how he had a failed marriage too Mr. morality and class.. Face it Kevy, you're a pile of shit, "I bet your family is proud"

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/mar/31/plastics-cardboard

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So tell me how i had a failed marriage but never was married.. You're the one who lied not me.. and what about dooski, hes married to his one and only wife.. But you lied and made up a story how he had a failed marriage too Mr. morality and class.. Face it Kevy, you're a pile of shit, "I bet your family is proud"

there you go trying to nitpick.   Most people would consider a couple who lived together and had kids as married. 

I also didn't check to see the common law marriage rules in your state. Obviously that is a huge error on my part.

I heard it was the lawn care industry.    https://chem-tox.com/pesticides/pesticidereport.htm

I dont have a pesticide license, so I dont do it,.. Swing and a miss, when im done on a lawn only thing left is compostable lawn clippings.. They biodegrade in a week vs 500 + years for styrofoams that you produce.. If I do a tree job, or fall clean up, its brought to my local mulch farm and recycled into colored mulch and sold back to the public. I use battery equipment 90-95% of the time (the technology isnt there yet to get through fall clean ups) 

:owned:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He is a hypocrite of the highest order. 

You accused me of being a bigger liar than momo and can't come up with 5 lies.  Weird.

I'll give you some time, I have to get my cardio in before the COVID gets me. 

But I'll leave you with 5 lies the PAB patrol has told about me.

You're hose is worth $600,000.00 tops.

Your Dad has given you everything.

Your Dad owns the company.

You are one lost customer away from going bankrupt. 

You make styrofoam, it can't be recycled. 

There are more but I just wanted to show how easy it is to back up accusations of lying. 

there you go trying to nitpick.   Most people would consider a couple who lived together and had kids as married. 

I also didn't check to see the common law marriage rules in your state. Obviously that is a huge error on my part.

Nit pick?? you fucking brought it up in a thread I was not even in you fucking retard, you made up a total lie about me and my family and spread it..You brought my family into it so gloves off fucktard...

What about dooski?? have any comment on why you said he had a failed marriage too, when he is married to his one and only wife.. You just make shit up you lying fraud pile of shit.. bahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no playbook for this.   Full UHC or the 50/50 mix between it and private we have now people will be sent home knowing its a death sentence if things continue to spiral out of control.

What we are doing now is flattening the curve.   Hopefully the few drugs that are showing promise really do help and if so the mfg's are ramping up on them like mad to the best of their ability.   

Successful treatments and an eventual vaccine might be our only hope for not destroying our economy.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This shit is going to happen here too, with the 'greatest healthcare in the world'.

It has to. No healthcare system can survive a virus like this without “death panels” and rationing.