Check your account email address ×

Why no like Trudeau?

32 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I know which leader cares about his country.

Trudeau is not the one.

:lol:   Trump has been stealing from the taxpayer since before he became President.  He put a fucking Turbo on it when he came to power 

You probably cried about Trudeau spending less money on a Christmas vacation than Trump spends for a weekend of golf. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:   Trump has been stealing from the taxpayer since before he became President.  He put a fucking Turbo on it when he came to power 

You probably cried about Trudeau spending less money on a Christmas vacation than Trump spends for a weekend of golf. 

Honestly anything you say goes in one ear and out the other because of what a hypocrite you are.

You set the bar pretty high. I don't think you can recover.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Honestly anything you say goes in one ear and out the other because of what a hypocrite you are.

You set the bar pretty high. I don't think you can recover.

It’s obvious that most facts go in one ear and out your other. 

4 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Harper was probably the best PM we had. Truedoh is a follower,  not a leader. And is just as corrupt as his pos dad ,who destroyed our military 

Trudeau Sr. and Trudeau Jr. own the top 2 spots as worst prime ministers in the history of the nation. Only dispute is who gets #1 and who is #2. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau Sr. and Trudeau Jr. own the top 2 spots as worst prime ministers in the history of the nation. Only dispute is who gets #1 and who is #2. 

I'm gonna go with Jr.  

• Like 2

that fine only applies if you do not speak english or wear your laundry on your head in that case the fuck will give them a grant.instead of leaving the infected fucks where they were he hires planes to fly them here what a fucking idiot.

• Like 1