Check your account email address ×

Why no like Trudeau?

I happened to see him being interviewed the other day. Seems like a decent guy to me. 

Why don't you guys like him? 

I'd sure the fuck take him over the insane bragadocious Trump!!! I can't stand Trump's bragging, and self-promotion. 

In three years, I made some money in the market with Trump. Three years of absolute turmoil, dissension and stress. 

Not one day of calm security like we had with Reagan.

I've lost a lot of that money I made for three years of Trump's ego and bullshit.

Tell me why I would want another 4 years of that?  

I don't like him because there were far more qualified people vying for the job. He should have backed Marc Garneau.   

But all things considered, he is doing alright.   

Notice how he can answer questions at a press conference without going too far off topic or being disrespectful to the media.

If he handles this flu thing right, he'll get voted in.  

But at the moment there are a bunch of right wing nuts who want to claim he is doing a shitty job.  

In two weeks you can compare the spread of the virus Canada to US and tell me who did a better job.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't like him because there were far more qualified people vying for the job. He should have backed Marc Garneau.   

Notice how he can answer questions at a press conference without going too far off topic or being disrespectful to the media.

But at the moment there are a bunch of right wing nuts who want to claim he is doing a shitty job.  

In two weeks you can compare the spread of the virus Canada to US and tell me who did a better job.

I wont give Trudeau credit for anything. 

If we fair better its because of the people. Not because of anything Trudeau did.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I mean like no one in their right mind could listen to Trump for three minutes, and not be enraged at his ego. He won against a world-class bitch of a woman...…..Hillary Clinton. 

Trump did not defeat a worthy candidate.   

Trudeau would be a relief to me.  

I still say Trump could lose this November.  

11 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I wont give Trudeau credit for anything. 

If we fair better its because of the people. Not because of anything Trudeau did.

One leader tells his people that it's very serious and to self isolate. Tells people that they need to do this for the sake of their countrymen.  Then answers the medias questions.  Put programs in place to help people self isolate.  Brings travellers back and puts them in quarantine. 

Another downplays it. Calls the media names for blowing it out of proportion. Meanwhile members of his government are using inside info to sell shares and tell their rich friends to sell shares.  Meanwhile they tell the public that it's not worse than the flu. 

You are an idiot if you don't think leadership matters. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I mean like no one in their right mind could listen to Trump for three minutes, and not be enraged at his ego. He won against a world-class bitch of a woman...…..Hillary Clinton. 

Trump did not defeat a worthy candidate.   

Trudeau would be a relief to me.  

I still say Trump could lose this November.  

You have no idea.

Trudeau is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

One leader tells his people that it's very serious and to self isolate. Tells people that they need to do this for the sake of their countrymen.  Then answers the medias questions.  Put programs in place to help people self isolate.  Brings travellers back and puts them in quarantine. 

Another downplays it. Calls the media names for blowing it out of proportion. Meanwhile members of his government are using inside info to sell shares and tell their rich friends to sell shares.  Meanwhile they tell the public that it's not worse than the flu. 

You are an idiot if you don't think leadership matters. 

I know which leader cares about his country.

Trudeau is not the one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You have no idea.

Trudeau is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

I can't stand to even look or listen to him anymore. He is an incompetent, arrogant, stupid imbecile who has no idea what he is doing. This country is being run into the ground and divided to the likes which have never been seen before.

Billions upon billions of investment dollars are leaving all the time and moving to the U.S. because of the Dope's policies and red tape. He would have zero clue how to run a small company let alone run a country! :wall:

trudpp.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: 

• Like 1

Ok, I hear you guys. He just came across as an OK person to me. I don't know about his policies, etc. 

I'm just sayin' I would rather listen to Trudeau than listen to Trump. 

Trump's ego is unbearable to me. Just my .02c. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, I hear you guys. He just came across as an OK person to me. I don't know about his policies, etc. 

Trudeau is a coddled silver spoon version of Tommy Boy.

Not even smart enough to tie his own shoes. 

• Like 2

Could any of you Canadians tell me SPECIFICALLY what Trudeau has done, that is bad or incompetent? 

His immigration policy?

His monetary policy?

His trade policies?

His crime control policies?

His economic policies?

His response to Corona?

Anything SPECIFIC???? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Could any of you Canadians tell me SPECIFICALLY what Trudeau has done, that is bad or incompetent? 

His immigration policy?

His monetary policy?

His trade policies?

His crime control policies?

His economic policies?

His response to Corona?

Anything SPECIFIC???? 

He's forced out lots of businesses and given alot of money away for starters.

• Like 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Like what has been mentioned already, Trump cares about the U.S. and its citizens and Trudope is the complete opposite. Bumbling/rambling aside from Trump, I would take him in a heartbeat any day over our moron up here.

He is a certifiable, 100%, in over his head, moron who has no clue about much of anything. 

Trudeau dope.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau is a coddled silver spoon version of Tommy Boy.

Not even smart enough to tie his own shoes. 

I suspect that he has a reasonable amount of intelligence...……...so that's out. 

Coddled doesn't mean he's not a good person...so that's out.

Next. 

Next. 

no....no he doesn't. He is quite literally very dumb. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

He's forced out lots of businesses and given alot of money away for starters.

OK, what companies did he force out? Can you give me names?

Was it for environmental reasons?

Who, what, when, where did he give a lot of money to? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Next. 

Read this. The only one who defends him is Trail, and if you know Trail, well no need to say anymore............

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

His immigration policy? - open borders, refugees not only welcomed but encouraged

His monetary policy? - increased deficit spending year over year after having promised to balance our budget by 2018

His trade policies? - he hasn't done anything here. Took what was offered on NAFTA, signed on to TPP

His crime control policies? - wants to restrict gun ownership to try and curb crime

His economic policies? - abysmal. Increased corporate taxes, increased red tape, chased investment out of the country

His response to Corona? - closed borders this week. Didn't close travel from China like trump did because he thinks the Chinese are our friends

Anything SPECIFIC???? 

see above

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no....no he doesn't. He is quite literally very dumb. 

I have to disagree with ya'. There is no way that you can classify Trudeau as VERY DUMB. From his speech, his sentence structure, his thought process, his ability to answer on his feet,  his communication skills, it's impossible to classify him as dumb. 

I have to disagree with ya'. There is no way that you can classify Trudeau as VERY DUMB. From his speech, his sentence structure, his thought process, his ability to answer on his feet,  his communication skills, it's impossible to classify him as dumb. 

• Like 1