Check your account email address ×

Part of a larger story

Though there is no precise definition of martial law, the precedent in the United States holds that under it, “certain civil liberties may be suspended, such as the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures, freedom of association, and freedom of movement. And the writ of habeas corpus [the right to a trial before imprisonment] may be suspended," according to a legal journal.

Martial law can be declared by both the president and by Congress. The governor of a state may also declare martial law if it is included in that state’s constitution. However, Congress has never solely imposed it.

There is nigger week on Miami Beach. Thousands of college kids drinking and partying like there is no such thing as Corona virus. The faggots will all come back and spread it to thousands of innocent people. 

I hope Trump does declare martial law, and the cops beat the livin' shit out of every fukkin punk on the beach. 

I wish I was young enough to smash their collar bones with a ASP 24. I would volunteer to go down there and beat their punk asses into the dirt. 

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There is nigger week on Miami Beach. Thousands of college kids drinking and partying like there is no such thing as Corona virus. The faggots will all come back and spread it to thousands of innocent people. 

I hope Trump does declare martial law, and the cops beat the livin' shit out of every fukkin punk on the beach. 

I wish I was young enough to smash their collar bones with a ASP 24. I would volunteer to go down there and beat their punk asses into the dirt. 

They would beat your old curmudgeon ass like a the decrepit old twink you are, faggot! How about them apples, bitch?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They would beat your old curmudgeon ass like a the decrepit old twink you are, faggot! How about them apples, bitch?

STFU, ya' HOMO!!!  Twink 'yer ass. I've turned-down more pussy than you've had. 

Fukkin wino, can't even go to a Canadian port!!! LMAO!!!

Oh yeah, 500 ton Mate!!!! Only thing you'll be drivin' is a 10 foot Jon Boat!!!!   

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, 500 ton Mate!!!! Only thing you'll be drivin' is a 10 foot Jon Boat!!!!   

Hey, will you buy me that 10ft jon boat? I would surely appreciate it, you rich faggot!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hey, will you buy me that 10ft jon boat? I would surely appreciate it, you rich faggot!!!

Hell no!!!! Just give more of your " TWO-DOLLAR BLOW JOB SPECIALS " and you can get it yourself!!!

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sure you have !!

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Oh, so now you believe I'm rich, but ya' still don't believe all my broads, right?