Check your account email address ×

Baddest mother fucker on the planet.

Just now, Doos said:

I’m putting my money on Jocko

image.jpeg.2d88e8b47e6d39612ae5ccf93729a63f.jpeg

Jocko is a fucking tank, but he never earned his keep fighting professionally. He broke a bone in a guy’s neck last year while they were rolling. Just a basic neck crank. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Jocko is a fucking tank, but he never earned his keep fighting professionally. He broke a bone in a guy’s neck last year while they were rolling. Just a basic neck crank. :lol: 

True, I just don’t think losing is an option for that guy. Impressive individual.

7 minutes ago, Doos said:

True, I just don’t think losing is an option for that guy. Impressive individual.

They’re both pretty remarkable in their own right. If it were straight bjj I have to believe that Jocko would win. Tim was a damn good striker in his professional career so mixed fighting would go to him. Both are basic examples of America’s highest level of trained assassins. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

They’re both pretty remarkable in their own right. If it were straight bjj I have to believe that Jocko would win. Tim was a damn good striker in his professional career so mixed fighting would to him. Both are basic examples of America’s highest level of trained assassins. 

I knew Tim was an MMA guy, hadn’t realized that he beat some really good guys until just looking it up. Complete bad ass.

A buddy of mine has attended his training schools. Weapons training I believe.

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

I knew Tim was an MMA guy, hadn’t realized that he beat some really good guys until just looking it up. Complete bad ass.

A buddy of mine has attended his training schools. Weapons training I believe.

Tim was a good, well rounded fighter. My only knock on him is that he sometimes put emotion before calm.