Check your account email address ×

Fuckin' Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!11

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Spent the weekend with my oldest son. Picked up my new to me Polaris Ranger brought it back to the cabin and ran it around on the lake. Talked to some fisherman. Still 2ft of ice.

We got into the Wisers last night. Polished off a handle and bs'ed until 1:00 in the morning.

Great weekend anytime I'm with my sons. :bc:

have not been up in 3 weeks . if we get this thurs Fri snow will it be ok to ride? or is the snow all but gone ? 

I assume if you went on the trail they were still snow but just a assumption 

my cam is broken or my internet can't see my yard or lake 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

have not been up in 3 weeks . if we get this thurs Fri snow will it be ok to ride? or is the snow all but gone ? 

I assume if you went on the trail they were still snow but just a assumption 

I was on the trails Saturday for about 1/2 mile and they are ice and dirt. 6" of snow minimum will be needed to make them good.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

I was on the trails Saturday for about 1/2 mile and they are ice and dirt. 6" of snow minimum will be needed to make them good.

they were pretty hard 3 weeks ago .but down by you there was dirt already showing then . north of 200 was still all hardpack and ice .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

they were pretty hard 3 weeks ago .but down by you there was dirt already showing then . north of 200 was still all hardpack and ice .

The lake was pure glare ice. Had a hell of a time steering the Ranger.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I self quarantined for 4 days . 

nmt.jpg

That looks cold!

I did a day of detox yesterday after eating garbage all week.  Just fruits, veggies, eggs and protein drinks.  I feel much better today.  Much!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That looks cold!

I did a day of detox yesterday after eating garbage all week.  Just fruits, veggies, eggs and protein drinks.  I feel much better today.  Much!  

Was so windy that some road crossing ya couldn't even see. Look both ways , say a prayer , and pin it.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was so windy that some road crossing ya couldn't even see. Look both ways , say a prayer , and pin it.

Sounds exhilarating!  :lol:

Sometimes we take a trail that goes down by the lakes here.  I can glance over and see the winds whipping the snow across the drifts. Looks cold as hell.  Fuck that shit.  I don’t dress for lake riding.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Sounds exhilarating!  :lol:

Sometimes we take a trail that goes down by the lakes here.  I can glance over and see the winds whipping the snow across the drifts. Looks cold as hell.  Fuck that shit.  I don’t dress for lake riding.  

I love the fields up there. I can ride trails in the woods anywhere in northern new England. But those fields can only be found in eastern northern maine.