Check your account email address ×

Ironic

Trumps buddy Xi, fucking him with the virus, his pals the Saudi's fucking him with oil, his bromance Putin fucking him with oil too, and his beautiful letter writing buddy is launching  missiles .

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Trumps buddy Xi, fucking him with the virus, his pals the Saudi's fucking him with oil, his bromance Putin fucking him with oil too, and his beautiful letter writing buddy is launching  missiles .

They’re all beautiful people. Tremendous relationship with all of them 

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They all should be doing everything they can to get Biden as POTUS and go back to the Obama glory days.  I don’t blame them at all.

Hell, China may even send Biden some stairs out on the tarmac!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They all should be doing everything they can to get Biden as POTUS and go back to the Obama glory days.  I don’t blame them at all.

I think no stairs pales in comparison to tanking an economy. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You lost me a bit here.  Fear mongering take stairs?

Meh, don’t sweat it.  I’ve lost interest.

No they didn't like Obama, but the disrespect for him not having stairs, is nothing compared to fucking up your economy.

Just now, 1jkw said:

No they didn't like Obama, but the disrespect for him not having stairs, is nothing compared to fucking up your economy.

It wasn’t that they didn’t like him, they had no respect for him.  The stair stunt was astonishing.  Believe it or not, it actually made me mad.

Still not sure about the rest though.  China fucking up our economy with th e virus?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn’t that they didn’t like him, they had no respect for him.  The stair stunt was astonishing.  Believe it or not, it actually made me mad.

Still not sure about the rest though.  China fucking up our economy with th e virus?

That is an American view, a cultural difference so it was told to me by a DR. who lived there for years.  Disrespect is a show of dislike for a person, like throwing a shoe is to a Muslim.  I really didn't care when it happened, still don't.   They treat Trump well, gave his daughter her trademarks, smile pat him on the back and still steal our IP. I never have never will trust them.   

No the corona virus, in case you didn't notice the stock market went down a little.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

These idiots always go back to Obama...his Presidency is looking pretty damn good right about now. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These idiots always go back to Obama...his Presidency is looking pretty damn good right about now. 

I have never seen a cult like following like this in my life.  Republicans wanting stimulus money, not caring about debt and deficit, compare to the last time the economy was in trouble.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No they will just send Hunter billions of dollars more for another hedge fund start up.

Edited by Highmark