Check your account email address ×

Super Tuesday part duex... official thread

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Awww poor Karl Marx Jr. is getting his ass kicked and you can't figure out that the vast majority don't like his giveaways.

Fine by me. I make more money in a bad economy, boomers will continue to lose their retirement savings, and no federal legalization for at least another 5 years.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Screenshot_20200310-233332.png

Exactly. His message was sour. The majority of voters don’t like the positions he took on many of the issues. He should have stuck with UHC. I told you that last summer.

You really aren't surprised are you?. 

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Awww poor Karl Marx Jr. is getting his ass kicked and you can't figure out that the vast majority don't like his giveaways.

He aligned himself with completely whacky ideas. He had no chance. 

Noggin wont admit it but his crazy positions on everything except UHC is what sunk Bernie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Some of his 2016 support was based on hatred of Hillary which isn’t there this time.  I mean they still hate her but she isn’t on the ballot.  

Exactly. Ben and Noggin wont admit this but Bernie sunk Bernie.  Millions from shore to shore hated Clinton. The only reason Bernie got the support he did in ‘16 is because he was running against Hillary. 

I voted for Bernie in the Primary. I sent him $200. Just so he could beat Hillary. 

I have lots of Bernie-loving friends.  Not a single one of them I've asked will be voting for Biden.  At this point, they would rather just see shit burn and will vote for Trump to fuel the flames further.