Check your account email address ×

MN northwest trails prez

just found out president of northwest trails MN Randy Baulder was on the nwt club trip this weekend . was tossed from sled airlifted from cook mn to north memorial alive but they had to cut off his leg . tough deal I know Randy pretty well deff not a daddy war bucks guy he was still running a old xc and cut grass for a living .

going to be tough explaining how the guy who teaches snomobile safety to a ton of metro kids every yr lost his leg lol 

https://kdal610.com/news/articles/2020/mar/06/snowmobiler-injured-in-crash-with-a-tree/991897/?fbclid=IwAR1zm9Fq90v5wadyaCmC5QmEep2lvRa00c5l9wGzEHNWtx-VTmUEBstwpvY

My brother almost lost his leg in a sled accident

Doctor saved it after 7 surgeries that included skin and bones graphs. It's over a inch shorter now but he has it. 

Same surgeon just did my knee 23 years later and he still remembers my brother and everything he had to do. 

Edited by washedupmxer

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I got to talk with some guys who were there cuz he was deff not a  fast rider . he would not even run with our crew on trips . 

Sounds like he hit an icy corner and spun, sucks he lost his leg but at least he's here to talk about it.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sounds like he hit an icy corner and spun, sucks he lost his leg but at least he's here to talk about it.

sounds like his leg got crushed between a tree and the sled .