Check your account email address ×

0 to 100 in 3 sec

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Seen 3 drag sleds at Haydays races a few years ago that did the zero to 60 foot markers at .8 seconds, I know that sounds like bs but look it up.

speaking of racing I thought the Lakewood weenie roast was this weekend.  thought you would be outf there doing some side track  grudge racing 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

speaking of racing I thought the Lakewood weenie roast was this weekend.  thought you would be outf there doing some side track  grudge racing 

Haven't went there in 4-5 years now. It's only a couple miles away too..lol

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Haven't went there in 4-5 years now. It's only a couple miles away too..lol

lol so a guy with a lake racer parked in the shop don't make it a few mi down the trail lol.

it has been prob 4 yrs for me to . it is a good party . i like the night races my self 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol so a guy with a lake racer parked in the shop don't make it a few mi down the trail lol.

it has been prob 4 yrs for me to . it is a good party . i like the night races my self 

55 mph at night in Wi.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Seen 3 drag sleds at Haydays races a few years ago that did the zero to 60 foot markers at .8 seconds, I know that sounds like bs but look it up.

I don’t spend a whole lot of time watching the grass drags because straight-lining isn’t my thing BUT, everyone should go see the big boys run there.  Even if you hate grass drags, you have to admire the speed these guys are getting .  Holy shit! (That’s usually my response several times). Lol

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Must need  permit.

pretty sure Lakewood needs a permit for a event of that magnitude . it is also a sanctioned stop on the circute so i would guess there insurance covers the race?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure Lakewood needs a permit for a event of that magnitude . it is also a sanctioned stop on the circute so i would guess there insurance covers the race?

Don't believe it's sanctioned.