Check your account email address ×

The country needs to heal now

f7ben

NO. She needs to go to prison. There are others in prison for breaking the same laws. One kid simply took pics of the sub he was on and never even shared them online. She is guilty of a felony and needs to be prosecuted. The foundation needs to be exposed as well for the money laundering front it really is. The people deserve to understand how fortunate they were when she failed to bring her compulsive corruption into the countries highest office.

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

NO. She needs to go to prison. There are others in prison for breaking the same laws. One kid simply took pics of the sub he was on and never even shared them online. She is guilty of a felony and needs to be prosecuted. The foundation needs to be exposed as well for the money laundering front it really is. The people deserve to understand how fortunate they were when she failed to bring her compulsive corruption into the countries highest office.

The people who supported her will never understand or acknowledge ......it is best to make her disappear with the threat of prosecution vs dragging the country further into polarization and division

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And a ton of anti-depression drugs are being ramped up to fill the lefts "void" of happiness.  So, Trump is doing what he can to help you folks out as quick as he can.  but we know it won't help.  Dosage increases...that's the answer.  Scrambled squid brains are easy to manipulate.  

:lol:

the pipeline of new antidepressants is a little sparse at the moment. most newer drugs are centered and designed around illnesses of the aging. 

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When the President overrules the FBI in order to Jail his political rivals then you will resemble Russia more than the Freedom loving USA. 

i like how trumpers actually believe that trump can send anyone to prison. :lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

i like how trumpers actually believe that trump can send anyone to prison. :lol:

actually its libs that believe that and were all outraged by his comments .....those with brains understood his comments meant she is universally guilty and if a special prosecutor was to be appointed she would undoubtedly be headed to jail

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And a ton of anti-depression drugs are being ramped up to fill the lefts "void" of happiness.  So, Trump is doing what he can to help you folks out as quick as he can.  but we know it won't help.  Dosage increases...that's the answer.  Scrambled squid brains are easy to manipulate.  

:lol:

:true:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

actually its libs that believe that and were all outraged by his comments .....those with brains understood his comments meant she is universally guilty and if a special prosecutor was to be appointed she would undoubtedly be headed to jail

Spinfag has a vagina so that makes him connected to shillery.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

special prosecutor isn't trump. i hope this does continue to drag out. congress can go on and on chasing the clintons. i love it and so do you and the republicans. it'll make for great news. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

special prosecutor isn't trump. i hope this does continue to drag out. congress can go on and on chasing the clintons. i love it and so do you and the republicans. it'll make for great news. 

No I hope they both fade away and stfu.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So what female candidate are you guaranteeing victory for next? :lol:  

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You dont think a different AG/DOJ would look at things and come to other conclusions???       ( in my best Trey Gowdy voice) 

if he plays this out long enough barry will be out of the picture and new eyes can look this case over, and then go from there.